Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How much snow you all got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We got 6 inches here in Morehead and its still coming down. Wife outside getting snow right now to make snow cream.. YUM!! We are expected to get 10-12 inches.. :rockon:
I would say we have about 3 inches now, and its still coming down here as well.
Talked to my son in Highland Heights just a few minutes ago and he said they had 8 inches. It has been snowing there since about 3:00 and it's still pouring.

Looks like we have around 3 here and it's still coming down pretty good.

I just got done grilling up a couple of HUGE ribeyes on the grill. MMmmmmmm
Maybe an inch and a half or 2.
Midee1 Wrote:Talked to my son in Highland Heights just a few minutes ago and he said they had 8 inches. It has been snowing there since about 3:00 and it's still pouring.

Looks like we have around 3 here and it's still coming down pretty good.

I just got done grilling up a couple of HUGE ribeyes on the grill. MMmmmmmm

Wow, and I thought the Giovannis pizza I had was good, which it was but ribeyes are much better, lol.
haha I'd take either of those guys lol

Agree with Midee though, right around 3 inches so far
We have single digit temps and ZERO snow..... :ChairHit:
-STAT- Wrote:Wow, and I thought the Giovannis pizza I had was good, which it was but ribeyes are much better, lol.

And they are good. About 3/4 inch thick, medium rare with a baked potato.:thumpsup:
UUMMMM..... over 2 inches... close to 3.... and still snowin....
Midee1 Wrote:And they are good. About 3/4 inch thick, medium rare with a baked potato.:thumpsup:

Pepperoni,sausage and mushrooms. Cheesy and greasy! haha.
-STAT- Wrote:Pepperoni,sausage and mushrooms. Cheesy and greasy! haha.

The only way to eat it. Cheesy and greasy. Giovannis is a block from my house and several know my voice on the phone.
stopped for about a half hour and now snowin again!!!
Not Much At All...And Its Making Me ANGRY!!!!! I Want A LOT Of Snow...Gosh I Just Wanna Play In It Sad
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Not Much At All...And Its Making Me ANGRY!!!!! I Want A LOT Of Snow...Gosh I Just Wanna Play In It Sad

We have 4-5 inches here and according to the radar it should about be over.
Midee1 Wrote:We have 4-5 inches here and according to the radar it should about be over.

Grr...To You Midee....We Only Have Like Maybe An Inch...Alright..I Just Went And Looked...And I Dont Even Think We Have That Much...So I Hope We Get What You All Are Already Getting!!!!!!!!!
its still coming down not as hard
about 5 - 6 inches here
picked up again in pburg looks like the tail of the storm is headed toward floyd and pike its toward central ky currently so should end up around estimated range.
Barely an inch in Letcher
About an inch in Richmond Sad
Only an inch here. Don't feel bad 15th.
I got about Three inches.
WOW! I think that I know the town you like in warriorpride and they had 2 inches earlier when we had around an inch. For some reason it didn't snow very hard here.
3+ here.... still seein some flurries floating around too... LOL...... maybe another couple inches tonight??? Can't wait to see!!
Got about a inch 1/2 in Pburg.
thetribe Wrote:WOW! I think that I know the town you like in warriorpride and they had 2 inches earlier when we had around an inch. For some reason it didn't snow very hard here.
So where do you think I live? I know you wont know LOL.
Phyllis/Grapevine area?
thetribe Wrote:Phyllis/Grapevine area?

...... yea lol. How did you know? I thought no one has never heard of it, you must be from the Feds Creek area, because no one from Elkhorn or Millard that I know has never heard of my little town.
I am from Feds Creek actually but the people from the other 2 places should know of it as well.
lol, nope after they combined Grapevine and Jackson Rowe, into Feds Creek everyone I ask dont know where it is. Well one of my teachers live on Kimper but thats the only person besides my friends from like kindergarden.
That's wild. Maybe some juniors/seniors at ER would know. That consolidation into FC should have been done loooooooong before it was.
Pages: 1 2