Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Special Snow Flakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again the youth of America prove that our education system is failing
[Image: 2016-11-09T224633Z_1_LYNXMPECA82BA_RTROP...JPG.cf.jpg]

So that's how Trump is going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it. He's President elect of Mexico
LOL, well at least they aren't holding up signs with lies that George Soros had printed up and handed out to them. And they are at least accurate to be sure. Their country is Mexico, so the flag is right. And their President is Enrique Peña Nieto, so the sign which says "not my president" is right. Confusednicker:

One has to wonder where these high schoolers' parents are though. If I caught one of my kids out there skipping school and exposing themselves to who knows what kind of peril and or persecution, I'd be jerking them by their ears back to the house. Then the principal and the school board would be getting an earful and possibly a letter from my lawyer.

It's mind numbing to hear the media trying to report on all of this. We know that the rioting is not spontaneous but rather a manufactured insurrection of sorts. But do the media harp on the real root cause? Of course not, they'd much rather treat this budding rebellion as if it were somehow legitimate. This is the scary part of the election process of which I had some concerns. We still have 64 days left until the inauguration which by all appearances, means a 64 day get-out-of-jail-free card for such anarchy.

It appears that the Democrat conference has finally lost confidence in the epically vacuous Pelosi, and new leadership could ensue. Though that could well result in an even more rabid progressive agenda. Meanwhile on the Senate side the retiring Harry Reid seems determined to leave as many fires burning as he possibly can. The people ousted the liberal torch bearers but one would not know that by the rhetoric. So incessant has been the drivel of the naysaying establishment that Trump supporters find themselves having to constantly remind themselves that the true source of all the gloomy predictions and doomsday theatrics continues to come from the very ones they have just swept out.