Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 56 Williamsburg 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Two touchdowns on the second u it after the running clock.

Hazards ground and pound was too much.
Hazard way to much up front for Jackets. Smith is a load.
Congratulations Hazard..... Very good looking hazard team they have a shot going to Bowling Green for sure in 1A. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Was expecting this one! Hazard O got after it more than The 41 points I figured! Great job boys! Seems Hazard Offense is firing on all cylinders now!!! To hang 56 on a Burg team that had improved quite a bit from the first half of season is VERY Impressive!! Hazard WILL pull out another big win next Friday as well and move on to the State Semi!! We're talking about a dang good 1A football team right now!!
Congrats Hazard.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Was expecting this one! Hazard O got after it more than The 41 points I figured! Great job boys! Seems Hazard Offense is firing on all cylinders now!!! To hang 56 on a Burg team that had improved quite a bit from the first half of season is VERY Impressive!! Hazard WILL pull out another big win next Friday as well and move on to the State Semi!! We're talking about a dang good 1A football team right now!!

Let's enjoy this one for the night and work on that tommorrow.
Wow! Way to go Dawgs! I am very impressed with this performance! After a dominating game like this, I would be interested to see who would be the victor in a game against Paintsville or Raceland.
Congratulations Hazard!!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Wow! Way to go Dawgs! I am very impressed with this performance! After a dominating game like this, I would be interested to see who would be the victor in a game against Paintsville or Raceland.

Let's not get carried away now 😎😎😎
swampdonkey Wrote:Let's not get carried away now 😎😎😎

Let's be honest Swap, That's what their look'n at! ! After they defeat Pikeville then Hazard will be looking at playing the winner or Paintsville/Raceland in the STAE SEMI! ! Hazard much too strong right now for Pikeville!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Let's be honest Swap, That's what their look'n at! ! After they defeat Pikeville then Hazard will be looking at playing the winner or Paintsville/Raceland in the STAE SEMI! ! Hazard much too strong right now for Pikeville!

I'm a hazard fan/supporter but Pikeville is playing awful good themselves and only given up 30 points since playing hazard.
Good win. Congratulation to the Dawgs.
Congrats to Hazard...Hazards big O-line opened up holes all night long, they only punted once and had one pass completed...
The punt was after they had subbed down. They were just to big for Williamsburg's young kids. Don't know if they can pass because there was need to pass last night. Don't know if they can defend the run because Williamsburg did not run. They can definetly run the ball. They struggled against the pass. Don't want to sound critical because they overwhelmed Williamsburg. They have a better shot than I thought of making a trip to Bowling Green. 73 looked like a mountain out there. Great coaches and a bunch of athletes. Smith ran like a man last night. Continously broke tackles and easy a lot more allusive than he appears. Looked like a 220 pound bowling ball rolling down a steep incline.
Cory Smith had 401 yards on the ground and 4 touchdowns. Hazard also had 612 yards on the ground.
Don't forget the biguns. They played great last night. Knocked Williamsburg off the ball all night. Smith is to good to let him get a head of steam. He was rolling down hill all night through massive holes.
Hazards Oline is getting it done. BIG hats off to the O and D lines. Both have played very well. Of late the O line has really stepped up. Thats where games are won.