Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Whitley County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Touchdown Pulaski!!! 29 yard pass from Wiley Cain to Jake Johnson! Extra point good

Pulaski converts on a 8 play, 78 yard drive!

Pulaski County - 7

Whitley County - 0

7:27 1st Quarter
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Touchdown Pulaski!!! 29 yard pass from Wiley Cain to Jake Johnson! Extra point good

Pulaski converts on a 8 play, 78 yard drive!

Pulaski County - 7

Whitley County - 0

7:27 1st Quarter

Great start for the Maroons..
Whitley only allows about 75 passing yards a game and Pulaski had 72 passing yards on their first drive of the game.
Pulaski has been in the Whitley red zone with an opportunity to score three times so far and has only been able to convert once.

Pulaski County - 7

Whitley County - 0

End of 1st Quarter
Pulaski tries to make a goal line stand, but Whitley makes it in the end zone on 4th and goal on the 2 yard line.

Pulaski County - 7

Whitley County - 7

8:37 2nd Quarter
Dylan Hopkins with an 8 yard TD run right up the gut! Extra point good!

68 yard drive for Pulaski. Maroon offense looking virtually unstoppable.

Pulaski County - 14

Whitley County - 7

4:28 2nd Quarter
Score would be 28-7 Pulaski if it weren't for mental mistakes in the red zone.
Whitley County scores on what was nearly an interception for Pulaski. Extra point good.

Pulaski County - 14

Whitley County - 14

2:08 2nd Quarter
Jake Johnson scores on a 7 yd shovel pass! Extra point good!

Maroons score in 58 seconds!!

Pulaski County - 21

Whitley County - 14

1:07 2nd Quarter
Pulaski's corners are going for interceptions instead of tackles and allow a TD before the end of the half. Bobbled snap, extra point no good

Pulaski County - 21

Whitley County - 20

13 seconds 2nd Quarter
Pulaski County - 21

Whitley County - 20

Halftime
Isn't PC their worse enemy.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:Isn't PC their worse enemy.

They sure are! Not trying to take anything away from Whitley, but Pulaski would be winning this in a blowout if it weren't for the Maroons shooting themselves in the foot. Score should be 35 - 14 if not 35-7 Pulaski.
Despite some cheap shots from the Whitley defensive lineman, Pulaski punches the ball in on a 5 yard run from. Extra point good!

Pulaski County - 28

Whitley County - 20

7:48 3rd Quarter
GoldenSpirit Wrote:Isn't PC their worse enemy.

That's been the case for most of the season it seems.
Special teams has been terrible
Breakdown on the defense for the Maroons as the Whitley receiver catches the ball in the end zone with no one near him. Two point conversion good and we have a barn burner!

Pulaski County - 28

Whitley County - 28

5:30 3rd Quarter
Jake New cuts it up the middle for a 33 yard rushing TD!! 52 second drive for the Maroons! Botched extra point.

Pulaski County - 34

Whitley County - 28

10:22 4th Quarter
Pulaski's defense finally stands strong and they now have the opportunity to go up 2 scores.
2 plays later and Jake Johnson is in the end zone! 28 yard TD! Extra point good!

Pulaski County - 41

Whitley County - 28

9:33 4th Quarter
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:They sure are! Not trying to take anything away from Whitley, but Pulaski would be winning this in a blowout if it weren't for the Maroons shooting themselves in the foot. Score should be 35 - 14 if not 35-7 Pulaski.

lol, you all have got to be kidding me.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, you all have got to be kidding me.

Not at all. You must not be watching the same game I am.
Maroons defense stops Whitley again and now have the opportunity to go up 3 scores!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Not at all. You must not be watching the same game I am.

Actually I am.
Had Whitley stopped them every time, Whitley would be winning in a blowout Confusednicker:
Another big stop for the Maroons.. defense has came up big a few times now

Seems like the ST has been better in the 2nd half too..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Actually I am.
Had Whitley stopped them every time, Whitley would be winning in a blowout Confusednicker:

I can't help but laugh :igiveup:
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Despite some cheap shots from the Whitley defensive lineman, Pulaski punches the ball in on a 5 yard run from. Extra point good!

Pulaski County - 28

Whitley County - 20

7:48 3rd Quarter

:dudecomeon:
I'm proud of The ColonelsSmile
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I can't help but laugh :igiveup:

Are you actually here or are you listening to the bunch on the MVP sports channel thing?
pjdoug Wrote::dudecomeon:

My apologies for thinking that punches from the mammoth in the middle are cheap shots.
Pages: 1 2