Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Update: Paintsville vs fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get'n close to that time!! Gonna be a great night of High School Football across the state!!! Round 2 is about to BEGIN!!! :redboxer:
Is the clock running yet. Panthers waiting
E's Army Wrote:Is the clock running yet. Panthers waiting

Panthers better get past those Dogs!
2nd play first series, KP 58 yards to the house! 6-0 Paintsville 10:40 in first!
Fairview forced to punt. Punt returned by Tanner Smith to the fairview 28
KP breaks 53 Yards for a TIGERS TD! 13-0 4:24 in first
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:KP breaks 53 Yards for a TIGERS TD! 13-0 4:24 in first

:Thumbs:
Waiting on injured Fairview player. Binging the stretcher. Pray he's ok!
Game back in progress. Fairview picks off Morris's pass on their own 17
20-0 7:02 left in 2nd.
Way to go, Tigers!

Keep it up!
Paintsville pic's the pass on the fairview sideline then Fairview player comes back out with it and runs for TD! Not sure what happened but TD fairview! 20-6. 5:53
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Paintsville pic's the pass on the fairview sideline then Fairview player comes back out with it and runs for TD! Not sure what happened but TD fairview! 20-6. 5:53

:HitWall:
KP Bust'n out 51 Yards for a TIGERS TD! 27-6. 5:41 in first half
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:KP Bust'n out 51 Yards for a TIGERS TD! 27-6. 5:41 in first half

That's more like it.
D MO with a 38 yard toss to James Allen for Paintsville TD! 34-6 TIGERS 1:40 left in first half.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:D MO with a 38 yard toss to James Allen for Paintsville TD! 34-6 TIGERS 1:40 left in first half.

:Clap:

Very Good!
Half time 34-6 paintsville!
Good half Tigers!

Keep it up!
With 5 to go in the half, Phelps 7 carries 202 yards 4 TD'S, then I lost the feed.
Redneck Wrote:With 5 to go in the half, Phelps 7 carries 202 yards 4 TD'S, then I lost the feed.

Very good 1st half for KP!
Redneck Wrote:With 5 to go in the half, Phelps 7 carries 202 yards 4 TD'S, then I lost the feed.

Now has 9 carries for 270 yards.
Don't know if it was brought up in the prediction thread, bit congrats to Kent Phelps on the offer to continue his career in West Point for Army. I know he gave a verbal to Wofford already, but an offer from Army is pretty awesome.
KP 53 YARDS to the HOUSE!!! 40-6. 3:36 in 3rd!
D Mo with the 2 Pt Conversion! 42-6
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:KP 53 YARDS to the HOUSE!!! 40-6. 3:36 in 3rd!

Pupaw Wrote:Now has 9 carries for 270 yards.

Add 53 and another TD! Good night for KP. Line doing Great!
300 yard night for KP and now the running clock.
27 yards on the ground Christian Keeton for the TD!!! 49-6 PAINTSVILLE!!!! End of 3rd!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:27 yards on the ground Christian Keeton for the TD!!! 49-6 PAINTSVILLE!!!! End of 3rd!

Super!
Pages: 1 2