Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53 district drawings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what the 53rds drawing are......Who plays who?
I would like to know as well!
Me 2
Cordia-Jenkins
KCC-LCC
Cordia-Jenkins winner-JBS
Isnt the 53rd seeded this year.
Yep, this is based on district records.

JBS 7-0
KCC 4-1
LCC 3-4
Cordia 2-5
Jenkins 1-6
JBS is 6-0 in district play
JBS 6-0 2 games left
KCC 4-1 3 games left
LCC 3-4 1 game left
Cordia 1-5 2 games left
Jenkins 1-6 1 game left
I thought it was seeded!
kcc still has a chance to get that # 1 seed it looks like..So if kcc beats jbs more than they beat them then kcc get the #1 seed..Is that how it goes or what?
KCC will not be the #1 seed. They couldn't beat JBS if they played the best game of their life.
JBS Fan Wrote:KCC will not be the #1 seed. They couldn't beat JBS if they played the best game of their life.

And JBS couldnt beat Hazard again if they played the best game of their lifes either!!!!
Tailback44 Wrote:And JBS couldnt beat Hazard again if they played the best game of their lifes either!!!!

JBS already beat hazard
catsman Wrote:JBS already beat hazard

He said again.
JBS Fan Wrote:KCC will not be the #1 seed. They couldn't beat JBS if they played the best game of their life.
It would not surprise me if kcc beat them
Again goes both ways.
konan Wrote:It would not surprise me if kcc beat them
Come on , your an old JBS fan.
3 points Wrote:Come on , your an old JBS fan.
i am but there is just to many problems in the system anymore...I dont like to see boys work their butts off in practice and then not get to play
It doesn't matter who's the #1 seed and #2 seed in the 53rd District. It's going to be JBS and KCC regardless. Either one could be upset by Cordia if they win their game against Jenkins because that's who it looks like they going to be playing.
Bring them all on.
JBS Fan Wrote:Bring them all on.
Is that what you really want?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Is that what you really want?
No, we really just want to go straight on to the State, without playing any body. What do you want?
3 points Wrote:No, we really just want to go straight on to the State, without playing any body. What do you want?
Thats what I thought. What do I want? For the war in Iraq to be over. For the snow stop falling so I can go back to school. A new car. The dog next door to shut-up at night, and free tution to JBS.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Thats what I thought. What do I want? For the war in Iraq to be over. For the snow stop falling so I can go back to school. A new car. The dog next door to shut-up at night, and free tution to JBS.
You probably voted for Bush, so forget about the war being over. They will sell you a car if you got the money. Shoot the dog and can you play ball? Your Avatar looks so much like a pisc ant, I keep wanting to step on it.
3 points Wrote:You probably voted for Bush, so forget about the war being over. They will sell you a car if you got the money. Shoot the dog and can you play ball? Your Avatar looks so much like a pisc ant, I keep wanting to step on it.
I'll vote next year. If I went to JBS I would have enough money to buy a car. Shoot the dog? It kind of looks like your avatar. Cant be mean to animals, so the dog will live. Other things I wish for. I wish Jenkins, Cordia, LCC, and KCC best of luck in district play.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I'll vote next year. If I went to JBS I would have enough money to buy a car. Shoot the dog? It kind of looks like your avatar. Cant be mean to animals, so the dog will live. Other things I wish for. I wish Jenkins, Cordia, LCC, and KCC best of luck in district play.
Well ain't you nice and special.
No I'm mean and hateful.
Benchwarmer Wrote:No I'm mean and hateful.
and honest about what you say about yourself. By the way I think YOU are off topic
3 points Wrote:and honest about what you say about yourself. By the way I think YOU are off topic
And your not. On topic it's seeded not a draw this year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:And your not. On topic it's seeded not a draw this year.
SO! stick to it
Pages: 1 2