Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adair County @ Caldwell County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everybody think of this matchup. Going into the season I thought it would be Adairs Year to get to the semis, but from what I've seen I think Caldwell will be to much for them. I predict Caldwell by 3 scores.
killbilly usmc Wrote:What does everybody think of this matchup. Going into the season I thought it would be Adairs Year to get to the semis, but from what I've seen I think Caldwell will be to much for them. I predict Caldwell by 3 scores.

Last year was their best chance, and they very well could this year. Adair is still very solid. There isn't a bigger fan of them than I, but they lost several very key pieces last year that didn't necessarily make the news headlines.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Last year was their best chance, and they very well could this year. Adair is still very solid. There isn't a bigger fan of them than I, but they lost several very key pieces last year that didn't necessarily make the news headlines.

I think something else that might have held them back this year, would be the coaching change. The job was open from January until, I believe, early June. That's a lot of lost time. Even though I think they made a good hire, that's still a long period of time to be without decisive leadership.

I know some of their coaches were really committed to trying to keep things together as best they could, while others weren't as much.

But, when you have guys who were 2 or 3 year starters suddenly in a completely new system, there is going to be a period of time where you aren't exactly at their highest ability, and there's probably going to be some bumps along the road.

With all of that said, I think this game could run anywhere from Caldwell by a running clock all the way up to Adair squeaking one out late.

That bus ride is a killer, though. Doesn't matter who you are.
Caldwell big.
Caldwell by 18.
Caldwell County will win this one big. Adair County has had a good run the last few years. I hope they continue to get better.
mysonis55 Wrote:Caldwell big.

I'm going to copy mysonis55 prediction on this one. :insane:
Starting to listen to me a little there 64?
55 is a genuis. He should get nominated for educator of the year. He has taught 64 something.