Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 42 Pikeville 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game but got very, very, ugly at the end with Pikeville picking up 3 technicals with about 25 secs left.

Should be an interesting County Tourney!!!!!
good game both teams, Congrats though to Belfry. Good luck to all in the Pike County Tourney
Heck of a game Belfry. Since belfry won by ten that puts them in the 1st seed... am i correct?
Who got the technicals?
Was this game played at belfry or pikeville?
SportsKrazee Wrote:Who got the technicals?
Was this game played at belfry or pikeville?

Played at Belfry

#3, #25 - after he had fouled out and was on the bench, and Coach Garris
Sounds like a fun game hah
I would have loved to see those panther fans in this one
NEXT Wrote:Good game but got very, very, ugly at the end with Pikeville picking up 3 technicals with about 25 secs left.

Should be an interesting County Tourney!!!!!

I want to make clear that I was not putting down Pikeville or anything like that, just this game was played with a huge amount of emotion and intensity and things happen.
good job belfry
Game played at BHS

Score at half -

Belfry 17 Pikeville 19

Pikeville 9 FT's Belfry 15 FT's + 6 tech shots

Pikeville 14 fouls + 3 techs Belfry 16 fouls

At 45 sec tech to Garris 24 sec techs to #3 and #25
25 from pikeville did not rec'v the technical... It came from the bench..
Congrats Belfry.
NEXT Wrote:Game played at BHS

Score at half -

Belfry 17 Pikeville 19

Pikeville 9 FT's Belfry 15 FT's + 6 tech shots

Pikeville 14 fouls + 3 techs Belfry 16 fouls

At 45 sec tech to Garris 24 sec techs to #3 and #25

Game was played at BMS
I hope the Pikeville Jr. High players get all of the technicals out of their system this year because their high school coach will tell their little butts to hit the road next year if they can't shut up....no matter how good they are. If you don't believe it go ask a very, very, very talented freshmen that sits in the stands during all varsity games right now.
Well if the high school coach is like you say bball fan the little number 3 from pikeville wont last no time at all.
The_Pistol Wrote:Well if the high school coach is like you say bball fan the little number 3 from pikeville wont last no time at all.

You are right, #3 will be finishing up his basketball career next week!!
Congrats Belfry.
Congrats Belfry.
lets go belfry
bball fan Wrote:You are right, #3 will be finishing up his basketball career next week!!
the one that is on the junior high
The_Pistol Wrote:Well if the high school coach is like you say bball fan the little number 3 from pikeville wont last no time at all.
the one on the junior high team??
Pikeville should have won. #10 dribbled over his head and they didn't call it. The ref. ran off the court after the game. Pikeville still won county.