Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 59 Magoffin Co. 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Magoffin County blows a 11 point 2nd half lead.
Congrats LC
LC was down 12 in the 2nd half and had 3 starters on the bench most of the 3rd qtr with four fouls and still came back a found a way to win and locked up the number 2 spot in the district.
Wow after 2 close games for Magoffin figured they would know how to close games and pull out the close victory, but this doesn't look like the case. They had a shot to not have to play in the 4th and 5th seed game but now they messed that up and need to win against JC and SC to stay out of that game, i do believe, correct me if im wrong.
Congrats to LC.
Congrats LC.
Congrats LC
Big win for LC! Congrats!
Congrats LC, typical letdown by magoffin co.
Just shows which team wants it more.
15thRegionX Wrote:Wow after 2 close games for Magoffin figured they would know how to close games and pull out the close victory, but this doesn't look like the case. They had a shot to not have to play in the 4th and 5th seed game but now they messed that up and need to win against JC and SC to stay out of that game, i do believe, correct me if im wrong.
what i was told tonight Magoffin has to beat Central friday to get the 3 seed
Hornets had a 44-34 lead with about 5 minutes left in the game, don't understand how you give up 25 points in 5 minutes.
Congrats LC!
Congrats LC
Congrats to LC on a nice win... and ugly one, but a win just the same.
It might take some time to rid Lawrence Countie's gym of the odor left behind by the Hornets.

They really STUNK IT UP!
Idk if they stunk it up or if LC was really prepared... LC did lose a big one to Sheldon Clark this past week ... and i would say that they practiced extra hard for this one ...Anywayz congrats LC
Congrats LC!
Way to go Dawgs!! Congrats!
Lawrence county has a coach who does not panic.Good win Dogs.