Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming County @ Belfry 3A 2nd round playoffs- 11/11/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Pirates by 30.
Running clock by or shortly after halftime.
Pirates 49-6
bucslover68 Wrote:Pirates 49-6

Belfry with another running clock.
Fleming has a good QB but he is a big time risk taker. They have a 6'4 WR that is his favorite target and a really nice HB with good size.

Their QB sort of reminds me of a cross between the Boggs kid that played for Pike Central a few years back and the quick little QB that Gallia Academy had that year we played them at Belfry. He can hurt you if you lose contain or lose track of the WR's while he is scrambing around

Belfry should have a huge advantage up front and this Fleming team has never seen a team with as much size and talent combined as what belfry brings to the table.

I'll say 42-14 or 48-14 Belfry
Belfry 48-0. Fleming will see Jesus about halftime.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Belfry 48-0. Fleming will see Jesus about halftime.

Don't let Corbin know about our new Hispanic transfer. We may lose him tomorrow if Trump wins anyways.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Don't let Corbin know about our new Hispanic transfer. We may lose him tomorrow if Trump wins anyways.

:thatsfunn :hilarious:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Don't let Corbin know about our new Hispanic transfer. We may lose him tomorrow if Trump wins anyways.

LOLOL

Pulp will be playing the Mexican Hat Dance next year regardless.

I think bcpc already has his excuse to hold on to for the next 10 years of his life.

"Haywood is part owner in El Azul grande"

He's going to be building a wall South of Blackberry with HighViz and DougieFresh... people from Phelps will never get to have a Food City birthday cake again LOL
Good Luck Pirates. hope its a running clock because its going to be cold and getting home at 9:30 has been working out really well. about as good a team as Haywood has had in a long time. proud of all the Pirates.
Uh oh be careful belfry. I know a team that is waiting on y'all down south. Confusednicker: anyway my prediction.

Belfry 56
Fleming County 00
64SUR Wrote:Uh oh be careful belfry. I know a team that is waiting on y'all down south. Confusednicker: anyway my prediction.

Belfry 56
Fleming County 00

64 were coming one week at a time buddy TongueirateSho
Trump may build a wall across West Virginia to keep them from immigrating to Belfry.
Belfry up 48-0 nearing Halftime
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry up 48-0 nearing Halftime

:Thumbs: