Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ East Jessamine 11/11/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Wayne County 9-2
East Jessamine 8-3
Wayne County biiiiggggggg TongueirateSho

Wayne County 56
East Jessamine 14
Wayne county 41-20
Have seen them both play and I think it will be close either way. Bowling has done a good job at EJ.
Wayne by 12
The Eagle has landed Wrote:Have seen them both play and I think it will be close either way. Bowling has done a good job at EJ.

This is good to know. If you hadn't mentioned that, I would have assumed Wayne County by 20. I did some subbing at EJ and I know there are potential athletic stars and good linemen walking the halls. Hopefully Bowling can get them on the field.
Wayne wins.
Wayne probable wins cause they have been there before. But I think it will be close and wouldn't be surprised if EJ wins.
Wayne County Big!!!
Wayne 34-24
Would love to see the Cards get back on track and play to there capability, if they can I see cards by 14.
I believe Wayne wins by two touchdowns. If they and Rock both advance, next week's rematch should be one to watch. It definitely won't be a finesse game.
Wayne needs to get back to the level they were playing earlier this year.
One of the better games tonight! Wayne wins on the road! East with a very good season and something to build on.