Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great Season Allen Central!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations on a great 8-3 season in your final year. The whole team and all the coaches and assistants and the entire student body should be proud. Best wishes to all of you for now and forever!

Job well done! :Thumbs:
Congrats on great season for AC. A season to remember.
I have had many battles over the last 30 years with AC both as a player and coach. They had some rough years just like all programs do but they had their share of good teams as well. As a player I can say that win or lose after a game with AC you knew you had been in FOOTBALL GAME, they always hit/tackled well. As a coach again win lose or draw it was always a big game for my schools and a competitive rivalry. Allen Central you as well as South Floyd will be missed. I think you have a bright future ahead of you.
My wife is an Allen central Alum.Not to mention Ive got tons of friends who went there Ive pulled hard for them all season. They really did their school proud :Thumbs:
Went out on a high note with their heads held high
Great season, great boys & great fans. Think we had just as many or more in the stands than Danville. Hopefully shows the support our new school will get. Can't wait to see all the boys come together.
Great Season Boys!!!! Keep your heads up!!!! I have truly watched this program go up and up ever since i graduated from Allen Central........ Thank you for all the support everybody has put in this school/team.... Great job!!!!
Hope to see them be competitive next year. Will be very difficult stepping up in class. Pike County Central game will be interesting. Is Prestonsburg on the schedule?
Great season!!