Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County @ Corbin 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Corbin by 10+
Running clock in 2nd qtr
Corbin 64
Bell County 00

:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
Corbin by 30. Easy win first time and Bell is looking at some players being suspended.
Corbin will take this game.

I just hope no players are injured.
Corbin by 5 TDS
Corbin 46-7
Bell's coaches have lost control. This one will be easy for the Hounds.
I just hope that the Corbin Coaches make allllllllll players aware that they need to turn the other cheek if it gets ugly. Corbin has places to go and they don't need to get in the middle of any of this that is goin on.
Corbin in a romp.
E's Army Wrote:Bell's coaches have lost control. This one will be easy for the Hounds.

How do you figure bells coaches was doing everything possible to keep players from the incident it was breathitt players who started the commotion an continued to do so
Dangerous game for Corbin, not that they will blow Bell out, but Bell attitude and actions may play a part in Corbin's players. Injury and ejections. Corbin must be smart and keep their heads and play hard. Then get starters out as early as possible.
You are just a sorry parent on here spouting off
Bump! Confusedinglepar
How many players got suspended last week on the bell county team. I keep hearing 3 to 7 players.....just curious :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:How many players got suspended last week on the bell county team. I keep hearing 3 to 7 players.....just curious :popcorn:

6 total after khsaa viewed the film:HitWall:
BobcatForever Wrote:6 total after khsaa viewed the film:HitWall:

I knew if they got a copy there would be more. I just hope they don't act like they did last week and the way they acted the first time they were at Corbin.
Losing 6 has changed a mountain to climb into Mt. Everest.
Not a location where Bell could expect much mercy.
What about the coaches what did they get? Anything? Talk about double standard.
If Bell causes problems with Corbin's next round, they would have to do it in the first quarter. Corbin's starters will be on the sidelines midway through the 2nd.
Hopefully, this will be the MacQuery brothers last game.
ArchieAdams Wrote:What about the coaches what did they get? Anything? Talk about double standard.

Yes sir that's called politics. Maybe some can start to see now what we deal with now under our leadership. It is unreal.
Corbin has to keep their mind on the task at hand and avoid retaliating
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I knew if they got a copy there would be more. I just hope they don't act like they did last week and the way they acted the first time they were at Corbin.

I agree 100%
This will be another shutout for Corbin. I just hope that the Bell County players don't take out their frustrations in a negative way.

Corbin - 63

Bell County - 0
I know this is off topic, but did Breathitt have anyone get disciplined and if so, will it carry over to next season or other sports?
I was told second-hand or further, that for underclassmen it carries over until next years and for seniors it would affect other HS sports they play.
Corbin wins in a blow out, and better keep their collective cool! No ejections!
Pages: 1 2