Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Southwestern 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Warriors are on the warpath. They will win by 20.
How many players for southwestern got ejected tonight and will they get to played against north next week...Confusederiously:
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Southwestern 8-3
North Laurel 7-4
Was any of the southwestern players ejected Friday night starters......Just being noisy :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Southwestren 34-7
If North plays the way they played against South Laurel....it will be an exciting game to watch! I know Norths JV smashed SWP's JV the past couple years and now their all mostly on the Varsity. I have North winning by 6!
North has to hold on to the football and not fumble it like they been doing the past 4 games. Good running back for North but like to fumble every game 2 or 3 times....Hold on to the ball for the win North!
64SUR Wrote:Was any of the southwestern players ejected Friday night starters......Just being noisy :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

Someone told us Friday night that they were all starters whether they were key players or not I have not heard?
Sig Wrote:North has to hold on to the football and not fumble it like they been doing the past 4 games. Good running back for North but like to fumble every game 2 or 3 times....Hold on to the ball for the win North!

Who knows? Maybe they will bring their passing game or use one of their other good RB's or a combination of all of the above + Sizemore? Look back they have done a lot of different things this season.

:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Was any of the southwestern players ejected Friday night starters......Just being noisy :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

I think their cornerbacks and one other got ejected, not any of their main players.
This has become more of a rivalry over the last few years than South. Two hard nose teams that aren't afraid to hit. SW has a great d-line and north's o-line had struggled at times this year. Gonna take the jags 21-14
I'm a big North Laurel fan myself, but if they play like they did against south it won't be a close game. Southwestern's D-line is too tough for the North o-line to handle. SW-46 NL-14
Southwestern wins by 17
Southwestern by 17
SW by 21 at least.
Yes we had some ejected, but should still be to much for North..... Hoping for a Pulaski SW rematch but Whitley may be to much. Regional Bound... I hope lol
Southwestern 42-7
It's going to be a crosstown showdown for the region championship!!

Southwestern - 35

North Laurel - 14
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:It's going to be a crosstown showdown for the region championship!!

Southwestern - 35

North Laurel - 14
is it?
Bump
I hate to predict this game. But here goes :Sad04:

Southwestern 49
North Laurel 14
Wow 64 you making big bold prediction
64SUR Wrote:I hate to predict this game. But here goes :Sad04:

Southwestern 49
North Laurel 14

sounds about right
pjdoug Wrote:sounds about right

I will predict the same score if Whitley beat Pulaski county Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I will predict the same score if Whitley beat Pulaski county Confusederiously:

I'm glad for you Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I'm glad for you Smile

I was just kidding bjdoug I will be pulling for Whitley County when the time comes.......I Promise :Cheerlead
Put up or shut up time for SW. They have been predicting greatness for the last 3 years. If they don't win the weak East this year it may never happen.
E's Army Wrote:Put up or shut up time for SW. They have been predicting greatness for the last 3 years. If they don't win the weak East this year it may never happen.

It definitely going to be interesting. They're more than likely going to be facing a Pulaski team that will be the healthiest it has been all season, barring any injuries tonight.
I see North Laurel having their best game of the season and up-ending Southwestern tonight. They have done a lot of different things this season and I see it all coming together for them at the right time - tonight! I believe it will be a tight game but have had a gut feeling all week they were going to win this game. Confusedalute::football::runtouchd
Pages: 1 2