Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Whitley County 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Whitley will make it a battle and win by 1.
Whitley Co 34 Pulaski 21. Pjdoug will be beating his chest after this win.
Slotback22 Wrote:Whitley Co 34 Pulaski 21. Pjdoug will be beating his chest after this win.
nahConfusednicker:
This will be a great battle, IMO.

Think I'll go with the Colonels by 3.

Good luck to both teams!!!
Pulaski 28 Whitley 20
Pulaski county 47-14
hchs fan Wrote:Pulaski county 47-14

:oooo:
Whitley Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 14. Colonels move on to face SW in what looks to be a classic.
Whitley is playing very well at the right time and Pulaski isn't as tough as people expected. Gonna be a very close game, Whitley 21-24
I'm thinking shootout TongueirateSho and if Williamsburg don't hanged with hazard I will be at this one in the 2nd half. :betterthanexpected:

Whitley County 49
Pulaski County 48
Whitley Co by 7
64SUR Wrote:I'm thinking shootout TongueirateSho and if Williamsburg don't hanged with hazard I will be at this one in the 2nd half. :betterthanexpected:

Whitley County 49
Pulaski County 48

I'm thinking the same thing.:rockon:
Pulaski by 7 to face the upset North Laurel Jaguars. Remember I said it here first!
Ive predicted two scores this year. Corbin and Leslie so NOPE.
Over or under?
12- number of touchdowns by each team
3- number of pages this thread will have by kickoff
1249- number of complaints about the officials by the Pulaski Radio crew during the game

For the record I like listening to PC radio crew they are entertaining and I appreciate their willingness to broadcast the game but they are rough on the refs.
Radio doesn't have a PC crew.
Whitley 35 -28 only because they're at home any where else PC wins. Just believe Whitley plays much better at home, some struggles on the road not many, but some.
Roll Colonels!! Best of luck to Coach Chappell and company.

Whitley 35
Pulaski 27
I will take Whitley County for the upset. Either way, I am so proud of this Colonels team.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Radio doesn't have a PC crew.

pardon me for the confusion: Internet Broadcast crew
Pulaski must cut down on penalties to have a chance in this game. Strange that the Maroons commit roughly half the penalties on the road as the do at home. PC will need to get the run game going as well. With Jake Johnson being double and sometimes triple teamed, it should open up the run game. Weather looks great for the game, unless the fires continue to move across the mountains. Hopefully they will be contained by Friday.
Sig Wrote:Pulaski by 7 to face the upset North Laurel Jaguars. Remember I said it here first!

remember I said you are delusional and wishful thinking Confusednicker:
adopted purple Wrote:I will take Whitley County for the upset. Either way, I am so proud of this Colonels team.

I am too. even if it had ended Friday, they already had a great season.
The Maroons are still focused on getting to the region championship for a rematch with Southwestern!

Pulaski County - 35

Whitley County - 21
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:The Maroons are still focused on getting to the region championship for a rematch with Southwestern!

Pulaski County - 35

Whitley County - 21

They better be focused.
pjdoug Wrote:They better be focused.
* I think Pulaski has played a little better schedule than Whitley County.Pulaski County seniors have also played in 3 straight state finals,it wont be there first rodeo!
Whitley Co 21
Pulaski 20
jumperdogpete Wrote:* I think Pulaski has played a little better schedule than Whitley County.Pulaski County seniors have also played in 3 straight state finals,it wont be there first rodeo!

The past won't matter much in this one.
pjdoug Wrote:The past won't matter much in this one.
Hearing the smoke is really bad over there and they have recommended no outside activities? any incite from anyone who lives there?
Pages: 1 2