Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Russell 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Russell just too much for PCC in this one!
Russell by 16.
Hate that one of these teams will have to lose. Devils will win by at least 2 touchdowns even though I'm rooting for PCC to win and keep 2 teams alive from our district.
Devils by a couple tds,but don't overlook the hawks.
Does anyone know how much of the Hawks offense is run vs pass?
Russell 42

Pike County Central 14
Evils season is complete. They won the superbowl couple of weeks ago.
Really hope the Hawks have some gas left in the tank. If the Hawks establish their ground game it could get interesting.

Upset alert:
PCC 26
RHS 24
Evils 41
Chicken hawks 0
I will say this game vs. PCC will 42-14 and with the week off Devils could come out rusty in 1st quarter. It looks like the following week is what all the Devils fans have been waiting on and that is Belfry. With how well the offense has come around in last 4 or 5 games and the 'D' solid all year we will see in this game how good the Devils are this year against Belfry. My question is does anyone on here know since both Russell will be 10-1 heading into the game who gets home field on 11/18 Friday Night. Is it Russell or Belfry at home in the big game?
Belfry will host since the Regional Championship since this is an even year I believe. Belfry is district 6 and Russell district 5
Next year Russell could host all the way through the semis if they would make it that far.
Russell by 4 TD's.
mightydog Wrote:Does anyone know how much of the Hawks offense is run vs pass?

They've run the ball 406 times for 2613 yards and 30 touchdowns.

They've thrown it 97 times for 909 yards and 7 touchdowns.

They're more of a run oriented team, but Seth Conn is a pretty good quarterback. He's the same kid that scored a touchdown on PCC's first play from scrimmage last year vs Russell. He throws a good ball and has a nice deep threat in #6 Stone Harris. Harris averages 25 yards per catch. They have another kid averaging 23 yards per catch. They might not throw it often, but when they do, they like to go deep.
good luck Hawks. sounds like you will have your hands full but anything can happen when its playoff time.
Russell big :popcorn: to much defense.

Russell 49
PCC 13
Devils will be too much in this game and should win comfortably. Would like to see the Hawks be competitive here and do some positive things in this game to go along with the pretty good season they had this year and have it carry over and continue building for next year.
Devils will be to physical for Pike County Central. They did beat the baddest team in all the land, the mighty Lambs.
Russell 42
Pike County Central 14
Russell should have little trouble.
What radio station is the game on
Hawk101 Wrote:What radio station is the game on

107.1 fm local or http://1071thebear.iheart.com/