Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 43 West Carter 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Good win hawks good ball game to both teams. I figured it would of been a battle
Nice win Pike Central!
Congrats to Pike Central
Great Win Hawks!!!
Keep rollin' Hawks !
Glad to see Pike a central get the W.
Awesome job Hawks!!
Very good game last night, I gotta give a lot of props to West Carter they had some very good athletes and it was looking pretty grim for us in the 1st half. We were down by 11 and West Carter was on the brink of scoring again, they had the ball on the 2 yard line and mind you it wasn't even 4th down but they inexplicably went for a pass that Stone Harris intercepted and took it to the house 99 yards. That was the big turning point in the game, from then on momentum completely shifted PCC's way and they came out in the 2nd half and played really some of the best football that they've played all season long and advance to Round 2.

West Carter shouldn't hang their heads, they had a great season and played a great game last night! Kudos to the Comets.
Great win for Coach Ratliff.
Congrats hawks on a good win.
Hawks have had a great year so far. Keep up the good work.
Props to Central and a huge shout out to Coach Eric Ratliff. I feel that Carter was the superior team however they come out with a loss....2 things, the 1st they got a dose of good old mountain/Pike county smashmouth football..(shoutout to Central's D) the 2nd was special team play. When Cental had to punt they covered well which in turn helped them win the field position battle. I'm not a Central Guy but.....Go Hawks....Huge Win, keep it up. Don't want to forget about Centrals Kicker either. One of the most reliable PAT teams in the area.
Proud of coach Eric Ratliff and the Hawks. Seth conn once again put this team in his shoulders and willed this team to a big W. Hawks would have quit the last 2 years.