Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School closings for Tuesday......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to WYMT these schools are already closed for tomorrow!!! (Estillgirl.... R ya happy)..... LOLOL.....

Morgan
Perry
Estill
Lee
you can add

Carter County
Lawrence County
Martin County

according to WSAZ
http://www.wsaz.com/closings
YEP.... and we are expecting some GOOD snow according to weather reports.... Can't remember which site I was on but one of them is predicting up to 6 inches!!! I would LOVE it..... We haven't had a good snow in quite a while!!!
I know that everyone appreciates a good snow day, BUT remember that they come at a price--adding them on to the end of the school year when the weather is nicer.
phs1986 Wrote:YEP.... and we are expecting some GOOD snow according to weather reports.... Can't remember which site I was on but one of them is predicting up to 6 inches!!! I would LOVE it..... We haven't had a good snow in quite a while!!!

WOW 6 inches that whould be nice.
Of Course I Am...Even Tho I Have To Work At 12...I Can Still Sleep Til Bout 11...And Isnt It Supposed To Snow Tonight And Tomorrow??? The Whole Week Out Would Be Great!!!!!!!!!
Would love to get out of school again b/c of snow!
This was on wymtnews.com

Breathitt County - Closed Tues.
Knott County - Closed Tues.
Lee County - Closed Tues.
Leslie County - Closed Tues.
Letcher County - Closed Tues.
Magoffin County - Closed Tues.
Martin County - Closed Tues.
McCreary County - Closed Tues.
Owsley County - Closed Tues.
Perry County - Closed Tues.
Pulaski County - Closed Tues.
Wolfe County - Closed Tues.
Bell and Morgan are closed also.
Floyd County is closed as well.
Corbin closed yesterday for Mon. and Tuesday.
Johnson has now closed
Anyone heard anything about pike?
No, but I'd say we'll close, wouldn't Pike basically be the only county in Eastern Kentucky tomorrow operating buses if we don't close?
Add letcher and will say that we will be out for the rest of the weekSmileSmileSmile
Well..Pike needs to cancel, there will be some mad kids tomorrow if they dont.
elliott county now closed
rowan county now on 2 hour delay.... probably closed by morning
It will be called off. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
According to WKYT only 15 school districts had school on monday, and those that did were catching quite a bit of heat due to the severe temps, and children facing wind chill factors below zero. Look for several districts to be closed on tues and many for the week as well.

Been some time since the state has had a bad winter, we are due one.
Well Doc, can you call off Pike for me? lol. Seems like ours always waits until the morning, never wants the kids to stay up late, always gotta wake up and watch the tube.
Wish UK would call off class for a day.
Pike Co. is now closed. http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsnogo
Id say Floyd might be closed rest of the week.
Where is Midee??? Isn't he in charge of makin all this stuff happen??? LMAO!!!
He sure is..lol..dunno where he is..aint seen him post in a good while.
I'm here you all just haven't been looking hard enough.

I'm working on it though. I got that winter storm brewing for tomorrow.:Clap:
work that magic boy.....:popcorn: I'm waitin..... Confusedhh:
I wonder if will have to go into June? Floyd Co has 4 days left to give up.
Well I got tired of trying to handle all those individual requests so I figured I would just drop enough snow to get half of Kentucky out. Be patient though things like this take time.:lmao:
[QUOTE=blackcat_student]I wonder if will have to go into June? Floyd Co has 4 days left to give up.

As of Thursday last week we had 4 banked days left. Some schools in pike co. didn't have that many due to funerals and other things but East Ridge and feeder schools had 4 as of Thursday. We missed Friday, Monday, and Tuesday so that leaves us 1 more day and then we have to start making them up. I think our last day in Pike Co. is supposed to be May 24. I'm pretty sure I have this right anyway.
Pages: 1 2