Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Schools 2-5-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On a 1 hour delay.....as of right now.....Smile
Should close...if it's bad enough for Floyd to close and Letcher get an hour delay...let's go ahead and close it. Look how many counties in KY are closed. It's not even funny.
Your tellin me... I have to work tomorrow.... ON an hour delay that is.....
Teacher?
Nope....
well..explain how they can say school for Pike is closed, but then they changed it to an hour delay?
I never did hear that it was closed.... I checked the homepage... http://www.pike.k12.ky.us and saw it on there....
Letcher is on an hour delay! I think we are the only school in the state who makes the hour up in the same day! Meaning we will get out at 4:20..4:20! Why not add 1 day onto the school year for all of your hour delays! That makes some kids getting home at around 6:30!
Now that would suck!!!
Trust in my word and believe me when I say this..IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL..... I really feel for ya..... I would hate to have to do that!!!
They should just go ahead and let it out!
Well I'll think about ya'll tomarrow, while I'm setting here in Prestonsburg playing video games and talking on here.
Pike County schools WERE indeed closed for around an hour or two but then it switched to an hour day. Makes no sense why they would do that buuut hopefully it will be closed before the start of school tommorow.
yea I hope they close it too.
They'll more than likeley close it in the morning.
I hope so. Any water on the roads will freeze BIG time.
blackcat_student Wrote:Well I'll think about ya'll tomarrow, while I'm setting here in Prestonsburg playing video games and talking on here.

haha, yeah same here.
all counties, at least 2 counties to the west of Pike are closed, what's the deal here..lol
God I'd wish they whould hurry up and call it off.
1am and it's still on delay. Maybe within the next 6 hours or so...
Last time they waited right up to the last minute and then closed it.
WE got some snow!!! We are now offically closed!!!

http://www.pike.k12.ky.us