Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 48 Bell County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congratulations Black Bears!!
Congrats Harlan County! Wish you the best in the playoffs
I'm very surprised at the scoring!
Congrats to Bears.
Great job Harlan County and Granny!
Congratulations Harlan County had to picked against y'all tonight because I wanted to win the pick'em contest. Bell County you guys let a miracle win get away from me tonight :Sad04:
Perhaps you should've gone to the game and cheered for the Bobcats rather than gamble all night!!
Confusednicker:
I'm surprised with Harlan Co record. They are much better than there record!
I don't like to be negative, but this has been one one the worse years of Bell County history since being n the new school. (1984)
#7 for Harlan Co. is a next level player. Good luck HC in playoffs
Bears have the pieces but have been unable to put it all together on a consistent basis.
I agree with everything you said, Bobcat4years. We used to have a huge rivalry, and I loved hating Bell Co! Smile

What I don't love is knowing the reasons for the decline in the sporting programs. It is so unfair to the kids who work hard and leave it all for the fans on the field.

I really hope and pray that things get straightened out there for the best of the ALL the kids at Bell County.
Really good win bears. Now let's make some noise in the playoffs
Way to go Black Bears! So glad to see the big win! That means the Bell broadcasters are eating crow for their comments last week! :biglmao:
If we don't have an Admistration change: super and Principal it will continue to drop..
Good win Harlan Co. Good luck at Pulaski.
Congrats bears
Bobcat4years Wrote:I'm surprised with Harlan Co record. They are much better than there record!
I don't like to be negative, but this has been one one the worse years of Bell County history since being n the new school. (1984)
#7 for Harlan Co. is a next level player. Good luck HC in playoffs

They are quite a bit better than last year but the record is the same. They let four games get away that they had a good chance to win in the fourth quarter - yards away from taking the lead in the fourth quarter against Knox, North and Whitley.