Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: It's Snowing.............AGAIN!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming down pretty good on the Floyd, Letcher, Knott border.
Well I hope we get 2 feet of the white stuff but its barley even doing anything here in Fallsburg. It does have the ground lightly covered.
its pouring in Pikeville, and family says its coming down in Whitesburg and Jenkins too!
I love drilling when its snowing,,especially when im high on the mountain with a good movie to watch.Work is better these days with my new portable dvd player.
Pouring here as well. This could be bad for people who have plans to travel to Super Bowl Parties!
Glad I decided to make the 6 hour drive back to school last night instead of this morning. Could have been some rough driving!
Good decision BEEF, lol!
It's coming down in Prestonsburg too
It don't matter how much it's gonna snow in Floyd, lol, we all know that, school in Floyd will be called off before the pregame show for the SB.
Its coming down in Prestonsburg too. Roads are covered and todays high is only 24 and the low is 8, so that means NO School tomarrow! Snow Showers are expected Tuesday also... Its no supposed to be above freezing till Thursday.
blackcat_student Wrote:Its coming down in Prestonsburg too. Roads are covered and todays high is only 24 and the low is 8, so that means NO School tomarrow! Snow Showers are expected Tuesday also... Its no supposed to be above freezing till Thursday.

Wow, goin to be a cold one!
id love 2 see a blizzard!!
Bring On The Blizzard Mother Nature!!!! And Bring On The Snowdays!!
I hear yah playboy! I wish itd snow like 3 feet or just move on to spring(time to go fishin)! One or the other!
Me too! Sick of 1 inch here and there!
It's not doing anything here in Richmond but if it was it wouldn't matter. I hope there isn't a blizzard and I'd love to see temperatures in like the 50's starting today. I'm sick and tired of freezing my butt of when I walk to class.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:It don't matter how much it's gonna snow in Floyd, lol, we all know that, school in Floyd will be called off before the pregame show for the SB.

Yeah, a deer can take a piss outside the Floyd Co. court house and they would call school off.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah, a deer can take a piss outside the Floyd Co. court house and they would call school off.

LMAO... Thats so true!
I like the snow, but I'm itchin to get my bike out, I wish it would warm up for about 3 days.
Most schools are called off already. I didn't get to see any snow today but my parents and a couple of friends got some.
You can now add Pike co. to the list.... we are closed as well....
Fine stuff coming down now in Martin Co.