Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Pike Co. Central 10/30/2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a more competitive game than last season. Game time is 7:30 pm. Who wins this one ?
Pikeville wins again. Won't be as bad as last year though, I agree.
Has Pikeville ever played on Pike Central's field? I like Pike Central, afraid their tough schedule has them beaten down somewhat. I hope this game has little to no intensity lol, both teams have been dealing with injuries pretty much all year.

Panthers 42
Hawks 14
jetpilot Wrote:Has Pikeville ever played on Pike Central's field? I like Pike Central, afraid their tough schedule has them beaten down somewhat. I hope this game has little to no intensity lol, both teams have been dealing with injuries pretty much all year.

Panthers 42
Hawks 14

To my knowledge, no. Someone else might know for sure, but I don't think so. When you think about it, these two really haven't played each other that much, and there's only a few miles that separated each school.
Panthers by 20
Most of pikevilles team have played on this field in middle school.. if not JV
It will be the 3rd meeting between the two schools, first at Pike Central

1993 Pikeville 43 Pike Central 14
2015 Pikeville 53 Pike Central 0
Pikeville by 3TD's
How is the injury status for this game for Pikeville and Pike Central?
bac2369 Wrote:How is the injury status for this game for Pikeville and Pike Central?

From what I understand, injury list for Pikeville is looking better.
Pikeville warming up for playoff run in 1A............I Think :poker face:

Pikeville 49
Pike County Central 13
Pikeville comes out of Buckley's Creek with the win.
Panthers 39
Hawks 12
I'm amazed that this will only be the 3rd meeting between these two. Easy game for the Panthers.

Pikeville - 42

Pike County Central - 18
Pikeville 42
Pike County Central 14
Pikeville 36
PCC 14
Pikeville is getting healthy & peaking at the right time.....going to be interesting!!!
Pikeville 43 Pike Co Central 14
So I have a question for the Pikeville faithful.

With the playoffs starting next week, how much should the starters play in this one? Varsity playing the 1st half, JV 2nd half? A full game if it's close and then rest up during the 1st round of the playoffs?

How do you guys see the playing situation unfolding for you guys?
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:So I have a question for the Pikeville faithful.

With the playoffs starting next week, how much should the starters play in this one? Varsity playing the 1st half, JV 2nd half? A full game if it's close and then rest up during the 1st round of the playoffs?

How do you guys see the playing situation unfolding for you guys?

No inside info whatsoever but I would guess the starters who are 100% will play until they put the game away. That's just a guess and also not a prediction on when/if they put the game away.
Panthers by 28
What's the word on the Roberts kid? Haven't heard any more on him?
:biggrin:
A lot of High Pikeville scores! Paintsville was only able to put up 36 against PCC. Wonder if Pikeville will cover the 40plus expected by most?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:A lot of High Pikeville scores! Paintsville was only able to put up 36 against PCC. Wonder if Pikeville will cover the 40plus expected by most?

Paintsville hung 50 on Pike Central.. 36 on Williamsburg and fairview.
Your correct 50-6. Had the fairview score in my head. Knew PCC did score once in the apple bowl.
Pikeville 38
Pike Central 16