Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trashing an opponents locker room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3452&d=1477276498]

These pics were posted on social media by a JC football coach. Ashland Blazer used the JC weight room for their locker room this past Friday night. I do know JC takes a lot of Pride in their facilities and I can tell you there is no way the JC coaching staff would allow the JC players to leave the weight room in this type of condition before another team was gonna use it.

Ashland Blazer is supposed to be a 'Classy' program and have such a 'Rich Tradition', but this is what they leave behind after getting beat.

I will say that JC does have a football dad who is assigned to KSP Post 9. JC will probably report this to the Ashland Independent School System and possibly the KSP as some type of crime for destruction of property. Nothing was posted on social media if anything was missing and I'm sure an inventory will take place on the equipment if it hasn't already occurred.

There IS NO EXCUSE for this type of behavior. This shows me that Ashland Blazer has no discipline, no respect and no class!!!!! This could have been the result of just a few kids doing this after the coaches, seniors & upperclassmen left the locker room. Either way, Attitude reflects Leadership.
This is totally uncalled for! Really looks bad on Ashland Blazer! Sad!
Wonder why they don't win? Kids will do stuff but that is uncalled for.
Not suprised.
That is uncalled for and when/if it is found out who was responsible the players involved should be removed from the team and not allowed to play varsity sports again for the remainder of their high school career. If any coaches were aware of it they should immediately be removed from their position because there is absolutely no room for this kind of nonsense.
I don't think it surprises anybody that the Puttytats would trash a locker room. While typical of them it's not criminal.
They just threw a couple things on the ground. Nothing to get worked up over. Nobody should get punished for something that minimal.
It starts with coaching. And then coaches allowing it.
FBALL Wrote:I don't think it surprises anybody that the Puttytats would trash a locker room. While typical of them it's not criminal.
Agreed. Outside of the ripped sign, I don't see damage. I see a typical after game locker room of a team that doesn't care because they don't have to clean it up. It is classless, especially the flipped benches, but it is not criminal in nature (other than the sign, which would have very little value in terms of filing a property damage allegation).
Classless, but let it go. Show displeasure on the field. Took more time to take those pictures and share them than it would have taken to clean up the mess.
Disrespectful, yes. A criminal charge and having players be expelled from high school athletics for the rest of their high school career? I think that's a little too much.

To me, all I see out of ordinary from a typical opponents locker room is the ripped sign.

If you all could point out to me what I am missing I will definitely change my statement.
Ol' Pulp, dramatic as always.

Most of it is your normal sports tape. Outside of poster I didn't see any real destruction. Should give JC a lil motivation should these 2 meet again in the playoffs.
Coach Matney wanted me to post that the visiting locker room is always left in a mess after every game and this isn't anything to get all worked up about.That game is over and it's time to move on to the next game.
Coaches need to see that their players are respectful.
Ashland must have thought they could win or they wouldn't have shown up, Like they did Belfry Middle last year. Lol. Guess when they are mad they trash things.
This is a direct influence of guys like NotsoBADCAT, as well as other
junior varsity big mouths like Tomcat Pride.......You can tell in every post that they make that this is the mentality that they have in Ashland...Goes back 40+ years for me that I have seen this type of behavior.....
Bob Seger Wrote:This is a direct influence of guys like NotsoBADCAT, as well as other
junior varsity big mouths like Tomcat Pride.......You can tell in every post that they make that this is the mentality that they have in Ashland...Goes back 40+ years for me that I have seen this type of behavior.....
I'm no Ashland fan by a long shot. But if you think they're the only ones who leave locker rooms like this after games, you're being naive. I mean, other than the ripped poster and flipped benches, this is really almost any locker room on any given Friday night across the Commonwealth. Coach Booth above had the right idea (from Matney), move on.
Uncalled for I would hate to think what Coach Haywood would do to one of his players if they did something like that
Totally agree 99pirate
Looks like it's got "sore Loser " written all over it. Classless mindset for sure.
"Nobody...and I mean NOBODY, comes into our house and pushes trash around!" LOL Much ado about nothing, two trash cans laid down, two benches not upright, and a couple of pieces of tape on the floor. Come on, geez...
Ashland is the one of the most classless programs around, poor discipline and leadership.
E's Army Wrote:Coaches need to see that their players are respectful.

I absolutely agree.

I coached girls' basketball for a long long time, and one of my teams trashed a locker room in a similar fashion after losing a tournament game. It took them all of 30 seconds to do it, and had I not gone back into the locker room to retrieve my sunglasses, I would not have known anything about it.

Back then, there were no cell phones, so I had to use the school's phone to call MY school to let the parents know that we would be late in returning.

Let's just say that when we did leave, that locker room was spotless!!

I am so thankful that I always had great parents, who gave me full authority over these girls. LOL They were good girls, too. Just used wrong judgement after an emotional loss. We got to learn that we can work out our emotions rather than trash another person's property.
Don't want to mention who but a few years back a team trashed Williamsburgs visiting locker room...Kicked in locker doors and generally trashed it...We sent pics to the school and they paid for the repairs...Its all starts with the coaches and ends with the kids...RESPECT
Lot's of people leave locker rooms in a mess. I always told my teams before every away game leave this locker room in better shape that we found it. Now after game and Team was loading bus Myself and an Asst. or 2 two would go through locker room and make sure it was up to Par. No excuse !!!!
Yes lots of teams leave locker rooms trashed but that don't make it right . Yes this is not bad enough to make a big deal over but that doesn't excuse the fact the coaches should not have left it in this condition .
Yes this is a bit classless, but they are kids and do dumb things. My gym has weights thrown all over the place almost every time I come in early in the morning. No need to give them the "death penalty" for this.
This is thread worthy ? :please:
I would not say this looks any worse than any locker room does on a Friday night after a game, there is a trash can flipped over and a bench turned over but other than that, normal stuff. Some tape on the floor is always going to be there. They ripped a poster it looks like, thats the only thing beyond normal after 50 high school kids are in there.
I bet the kids' rooms look a lot worse than that. A bunch of nothing here.
Pages: 1 2