Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win the 15th Region in Boys Basketball?...I'll post my thought later
I'm pretty sure there may be a thread over this.
I just wanna know people thought they may have changed....
This is Paintsvilles year
i may change my mind though hah
Every year is Paintsville's year. Smile
Painstville and Shelby Valley are the two favorites by far. Probably dead even chances, but there are a few other teams that could pull some upsets (Pikeville, Belfry, Johnson Central, Allen Central)
alfus21 Wrote:Every year is Paintsville's year. Smile
Painstville and Shelby Valley are the two favorites by far. Probably dead even chances, but there are a few other teams that could pull some upsets (Pikeville, Belfry, Johnson Central, Allen Central)

I would include Magoffin in there who could pull some upsets. I believe the region is wide open. Does SV and paintsville play this year?
15thRegionX Wrote:I would include Magoffin in there who could pull some upsets. I believe the region is wide open. Does SV and paintsville play this year?

No,not in the regular season,they might get a chance during the region tourny
One of these three teams will visit Rupp in March: SV, Paintsville, Pikeville.
The 15th region is so unpredictable, anyone can win it IMO.
alfus21 Wrote:Every year is Paintsville's year. Smile

:thumpsup: Paintsville OR Shelby Valley SHOULD! But anyone COULD!
Just depends on which Paintsville team shows up to play come march.
I think it will be Valley...
thespectator Wrote:The 15th region is so unpredictable, anyone can win it IMO.

true statement....you really can't say who is going to win...the 15th region is all about who is playing the best ball come March...so we will see what happens
Redneck Wrote:Just depends on which Paintsville team shows up to play come march.

So true!
Anyone can win it. But yeah Paintsville and Valley are the odds on favorites
I think it will be Valley
Redneck Wrote:Just depends on which Paintsville team shows up to play come march.

:Thumbs: :Clap: VERY TRUE!
im going out on a limb and saying lawrence will upset the entire 15th region to go to rupp