Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Williamsburg Oct. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we are to improve our record from last year , must win. Thoughts?
Wburg 35-13
Williamsburg 42
Middlesboro 21

:Cheerlead :popcorn: :Cheerlead
Wburg as much they want to
Williamsburg by running clock
Jackets by 12
Wburg 31-20
Williamsburg big....
Williamsburg - 43

Middlesboro - 13
Williamsburg warming up for the yellow jackets.......Confusednicker:
The Jackets will definitely win this one!
probably should have played this one early in the year.....that way the game would be over before you would have to turn on the lights....

Williamsburg- Wins
Middlesboro- does not (by a lot)
I was in Williamsburg last Saturday. my son plays baseball for Cumberlands. I was going to look 64 SUR and old Jacket up and put a whoopin on both of them. but time didn't permit it. With that said.......Williamsburg by eleventy billion!
Williamsburg 35-14
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I was in Williamsburg last Saturday. my son plays baseball for Cumberlands. I was going to look 64 SUR and old Jacket up and put a whoopin on both of them. but time didn't permit it. With that said.......Williamsburg by eleventy billion!
I didn't see you in Williamsburg. I don't think.
Williamsburg easily!
The yellow jackets making some noise second half of the season!
Williamsburg 36 Middlesboro 13
Is there a reason why Middlesboro is scheduling games against 5A opponents when they can't even beat 1A opponents?
Williamsburg - 49

Middlesboro - 12
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Is there a reason why Middlesboro is scheduling games against 5A opponents when they can't even beat 1A opponents?

I think a lot of coaches think they can beat their buddies or ex coaches Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Yeah that what it is 64
64SUR Wrote:I think a lot of coaches think they can beat their buddies or ex coaches Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

Well that's a shame, they need to start scheduling some beatable teams. Give the players a little more confidence and something to look forward to, instead of losses week after week. Schedule a Jenkins, Lynn Camp, Betsy Layne, Phelps, East Ridge, or even a team from Virginia or Tennessee.
They may beat one team on the list you have. What has happened here is a disgrace. Plain and simple.