Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands 50 Grant County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally a 2nd win!!!
Congrats to Highlands
Congrats to 'Birds, they needed a strong win under their belts. Glad to see the Def get a shutout.
Did any players go both ways for the 'Birds?
I heard they played younger kids on defense. And some kids went both ways.
bo67 Wrote:I heard they played younger kids on defense. And some kids went both ways.

Who?
Just what I heard from someone at the game. I also read in Fort Thomas Matters. That they made some defensive changes. But didn't say what they were.
3 or 4 linemen alone saw both way action. And some other players did too. Per the new Fort Thomas Matters article out today. Takes 2 years to figure it out??? And some sophomores also played.
bo67 Wrote:3 or 4 linemen alone saw both way action. And some other players did too. Per the new Fort Thomas Matters article out today. Takes 2 years to figure it out??? And some sophomores also played.

bo67 Wrote:Just what I heard from someone at the game. I also read in Fort Thomas Matters. That they made some defensive changes. But didn't say what they were.

In other words, you have no idea. You're relying entirely on the cubby reporter for Fort Thomas Matters.
Look!!! Sad Amigo. Read Fort Thomas Matters. They even give the names of the kids that went both ways. My God!!! You like them being worse than they have to be??? The kids can't go out there both ways on their own. This should have happened last year and all of this year. Best play. Or just throw in the towel. The days of platooning for now is over. If they want to be competive.
And the fans that know anything about football can see it. And are talking about it.
bo67 Wrote:Look!!! Sad Amigo. Read Fort Thomas Matters. They even give the names of the kids that went both ways. My God!!! You like them being worse than they have to be??? The kids can't go out there both ways on their own. This should have happened last year and all of this year. Best play. Or just throw in the towel. The days of platooning for now is over. If they want to be competive.

Try just going to the game and you won't have to rely on the liberal mainstream media. Sounds like you haven't completely given up on platooning if you if you think its days are done, over, all gone ----- for now.
Why don't you just go to the games and you can see what happened and what didn't. It's good to see that you haven't given up on platooning because you think it's done, finished, all gone . . . . for now.
I have a different school to watch now. I never said pattooning is bad. But you can only do it when you have the athletes. It's called knowing your personel and coaching.