Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 27 Raceland 21 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Final from Raceland
Final in OT.
Wow! That would have been a fun game to watch!! Congrats to the Tigers on a hard earned victory!
Where are RAMDAD and RAM-A-Devil? I want their thoughts and opinions on how Raceland really was the better team tonight 😆😆😆
Phelps 146 yards rushing
Morris 102 yards rushing 89 Passing
Paintsville 14 Penalties 147 yards

Bailey Walker 21 carries for 99 yards rushing, and just judging by watching online, he is tougher than nails and a heck of a RB.
Raceland 25 penalty yards
First off congrats to Paintsville, you guys have a heck of a team. I want to address the referee situation. I will be the first to admit that the officiating in this game was terrible. I have been watching Raceland play for all my life and I have never seen home cooking that bad before. It was like watching the officiating at Putnam Stadium or at Ironton tonight. With that said, I don't want that to take away from a good physical ball game played by both teams. I hope that we both make it to a round 2 and I look for another tough battle if that game happens.
Paintsvilles referees pulled them out of another one.
Did those guys ride down on the bus with you guys?
Congrats to Tigers
I agree with RAD. Had these guys been Raceland homers the penalty difference of around 14 on Paintsville and 4 on Raceland would have been greater, both long runs by Phelps would have been called back after the play and Raceland would have ran more than one extra play in OT.
Orange Blaze Wrote:First off congrats to Paintsville, you guys have a heck of a team. I want to address the referee situation. I will be the first to admit that the officiating in this game was terrible. I have been watching Raceland play for all my life and I have never seen home cooking that bad before. It was like watching the officiating at Putnam Stadium or at Ironton tonight. With that said, I don't want that to take away from a good physical ball game played by both teams. I hope that we both make it to a round 2 and I look for another tough battle if that game happens.

I knew emotions would be running high on both sides, me and you both mentioned it in the pregame thread. I'm not worried about refs, they have been horrible all year, everywhere, not just Paintsville games or Raceland games. Any Joe Shmo on the streets can get a license. I'D say most of these refs never played a down of football in their life. It's easy money. Ref a couple middle school games during the week, high school game on friday, easy $300-400
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Paintsvilles referees pulled them out of another one.

Not sure I'm following you on this one.
This one lived up to the hype, congrats to both teams...What were the total penalty yards...
Can a moderator combine this thread with the other FINAL thread
Biggest mystery to me is why did Raceland not onside after they scored the go ahead TD and kicked off from the Paintsville 30? If the ball went 10 yards and Paintsville recovered the ball would have been on the 20. If they recover they are in the red zone with all the momentum and a chance to go up 2 scores.
I can laugh about this ref situation because we won. Had we lost because of them throwing favors like that, it would be a different story.
OldJacket Wrote:This one lived up to the hype, congrats to both teams...What were the total penalty yards...

147 against Paintsville
25 against Raceland
washed up Wrote:Biggest mystery to me is why did Raceland not onside after they scored the go ahead TD and kicked off from the Paintsville 30? If the ball went 10 yards and Paintsville recovered the ball would have been on the 20. If they recover they are in the red zone with all the momentum and a chance to go up 2 scores.

I wondered that same exact thing, hell I was expecting it.
Redneck Wrote:147 against Paintsville
25 against Raceland

And they earned all 147 of them and many more !! ! !
redneck Wrote:147 against paintsville
25 against raceland

wow
Redneck Wrote:147 against Paintsville
25 against Raceland

Penalties aside, Bailey Walker is a monster. Kid runs with the heart of a lion
Paintsville even had a 5 yard penalty that was gonna be marked as an 8 yard loss until the Paintsville coaches objected.
By the way, I'll take my crow with pepper and butter, hold the salt. My blood pressure is off the charts right now.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:And they earned all 147 of them and many more !! ! !

Are you sobbing as you say that? I can almost taste your tears 😎😎😎
We got hosed. Can't wait till playoffs Tiggers won't have the refs on their side!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We got hosed. Can't wait till playoffs Tiggers won't have the refs on their side!

You are have the observation skills of Helen Keller if you truly believe Paintsville caught a break tonight.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:And they earned all 147 of them and many more !! ! !

Idk, I wasn't there. I did watch it online and noticed alot of pushing and shoving after plays by both teams, but Paintsville was the only one getting flagged for it. It's like Ive always been told, the one who retaliates is the one who gets caught 😊
I was being sarcastic butthole. That may have been the worst refereed game I've ever seen.
swampdonkey Wrote:Penalties aside, Bailey Walker is a monster. Kid runs with the heart of a lion

Kid is a great talent and looked to be tougher than new rope.
Redneck Wrote:Idk, I wasn't there. I did watch it online and noticed alot of pushing and shoving after plays by both teams, but Paintsville was the only one getting flagged for it. It's like Ive always been told, the one who retaliates is the one who gets caught 😊

Or that the ones who don't tip the Refs get 147 yds in penalties lol Raceland really pulled out all the stops on this one huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6