Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 74 Perry County 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

64 points scored in the third quarter. It took a little over one hour to play this quarter. Bears scored 62 points in the second half.

Crazy crazy game!!!!
Was this a football game or basketball game?! :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Perry was up 49-45 or something like that in the 4th qtr I think Confusednicker:
Well, the Bell County broadcasters will be swallowing their words after they see the points the Black Bears put up in the 3rd quarter. Found it rather laughable that the Bell broadcasters thought that the Bobcats could come over to the Coal Miners Stadium and smack the Black Bears around.
I'm exhausted!!

Getting too old for this.
Congrats to 🐻
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well, the Bell County broadcasters will be swallowing their words after they see the points the Black Bears put up in the 3rd quarter. Found it rather laughable that the Bell broadcasters thought that the Bobcats could come over to the Coal Miners Stadium and smack the Black Bears around.

I've been pulling for them all year because of the situation they are in right now. This was NOT cool!!!
Congrats to Harlan County
One more thing before I retire for the evening.
Here's hoping the injury to the Perry County Central player isn't bad.

Also want to shout out to the Harlan County players who did the prayer circle for this kid while he was still on the ground.

Way to "Live Above The Line"!!
Granny Bear Wrote:One more thing before I retire for the evening.
Here's hoping the injury to the Perry County Central player isn't bad.

Also want to shout out to the Harlan County players who did the prayer circle for this kid while he was still on the ground.

Way to "Live Above The Line"!!

Very classy! That's how you are supposed to do things.
what the F--- happen after i left the game. PCC was up 27-12 at the half.
I'm very proud of these Commodores. They played their heart out but could not contain the speed of these lightning fast bears. Hats off to the Harlan coaches for their adjustments after halftime. PCC really has no speed and he exploited that in a big way. I never get on here and even mention the officials but the screens that Harlan were scoring off of were due to an illegal crack back block every time. They never called it once. But Harlan was the much quicker team with more horses and very poised coaching. Congrats to granny bear and her team. It was a shootout for real. And congrats to our seniors. They gave it all they had!
what the F--- happen after i left the game. PCC was up 27-12 at the half.

^^
Well THAT'S better!! LOL

You can go through the update thread that I did if you want a blow to blow.

Basically, 62 points were scored in the third quarter alone. It took over an hour to play.
I don't know where the defense went!!

By the 4th quarter, if the team that had the ball didn't score, then they would go behind.
It was a scoring fest for a long time, and that was how it ended.
Paparazzi Wrote:I'm very proud of these Commodores. They played their heart out but could not contain the speed of these lightning fast bears. Hats off to the Harlan coaches for their adjustments after halftime. PCC really has no speed and he exploited that in a big way. I never get on here and even mention the officials but the screens that Harlan were scoring off of were due to an illegal crack back block every time. They never called it once. But Harlan was the much quicker team with more horses and very poised coaching. Congrats to granny bear and her team. It was a shootout for real. And congrats to our seniors. They gave it all they had!

Both teams left all they had on the field!

Congratulations to the Seniors and I wish nothing but the best for them.

Actually, I don't have anybody still on the team but I feel so connected to them!
PCC did what they needed to the first half and that was keep Harlan county's hands off the ball.. PCC need to open the 2nd half with a long drive but couldn't do so..
Great game.

Perry basically ran out of gas and went to the well with Jayden Neace a few too many times, but man did he have a great game.
Granny Bear Wrote:what the F--- happen after i left the game. PCC was up 27-12 at the half.

^^
Well THAT'S better!! LOL

You can go through the update thread that I did if you want a blow to blow.

Basically, 62 points were scored in the third quarter alone. It took over an hour to play.
I don't know where the defense went!!

By the 4th quarter, if the team that had the ball didn't score, then they would go behind.
It was a scoring fest for a long time, and that was how it ended.

I left early because my great nephew is in the hospital.
zaga_fan Wrote:Great game.

Perry basically ran out of gas and went to the well with Jayden Neace a few too many times, but man did he have a great game.

He is a great kid also. Him and Jacob Woolum will be hard to handle next year if they can get some help.
Before I forget it I want to thank Noah Back for playing football and trying to help this team be successful. He is such an unselfish kid who just loves to
Play. He has shown me a lot about his character during this season. If I was coaching I would throw it it his way 25 times a game , period! But he never complains. Thank you young man. If we can get the rest of this basketball team out next year we will have something.
Looks like both offenses is where they need to be, defenses not so much.
zaga_fan Wrote:Great game.

I did a shout out to him but I spelled his name wrong!!

This kid had to have had over 300 yards; bless its' heart..he had to leave the game for a while he was cramping up so badly.

Woolum is one tough kid, and this duo will be something to be reckoned with next year.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well, the Bell County broadcasters will be swallowing their words after they see the points the Black Bears put up in the 3rd quarter. Found it rather laughable that the Bell broadcasters thought that the Bobcats could come over to the Coal Miners Stadium and smack the Black Bears around.

Those are not "Bell County" broadcasters, they are idiots from Pineville (hired by the radio station) who know less than the administrators about football.........if that is possible???? I doubt those 2 ever played football.

The bears are flat scoring points!!!!
they are terrible broadcaster and know nothing about football.. we gave up 411 yards rushing to Jackson Co. average back. Harlan Co. don't need to throw one pass and rush for 500 on us. Defense on log Mtn is the worst I've even seen..
Wow...who would've ever thought it??

A post from Muney made me feel better!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I did a shout out to him but I spelled his name wrong!!

This kid had to have had over 300 yards; bless its' heart..he had to leave the game for a while he was cramping up so badly.

Woolum is one tough kid, and this duo will be something to be reckoned with next year.

He did great and since he is only a sophomore the best is yet to come.
Neace and Woolum packed the team through three quarters - but the Black Bears had a few more horses and were able to keep pouring it on in the fourth.
Any news on the injured PCC player?
William Muney Wrote:Those are not "Bell County" broadcasters, they are idiots from Pineville (hired by the radio station) who know less than the administrators about football.........if that is possible???? I doubt those 2 ever played football.

The bears are flat scoring points!!!!

Well that makes me feel better. I don't like bashing anybody, but they were flat out terrible. I switched over to that game after listening to the Pulaski game and they weren't even doing play by play. They were just talking about how Bell County is in good hands with a coach as good as Coach McCreary.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well that makes me feel better. I don't like bashing anybody, but they were flat out terrible. I switched over to that game after listening to the Pulaski game and they weren't even doing play by play. They were just talking about how Bell County is in good hands with a coach as good as Coach McCreary.

Haha again that proves ignorance!!