Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry -60 Pike Central -0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Pirates
Congrats belfry
Hawks visit the wood-shed again! Maybe next year PC faithful!
just wondering if the Hawks will beat Belfry in my life time,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:just wondering if the Hawks will beat Belfry in my life time,lol

No
Next year? That was Belfry freshmen offense that scored the last few touchdowns, so probably not.
Congratulations to Belfry, you all took us to the woodshed last night.

I think we had only 1 1st down the entire game and it came with like 1 minute left in the game. Pretty embarrassing to say the least.

But at the end of the night, we escaped relatively unscathed injury wise and we still have the #2 seed in the playoffs and a home playoff game.
Belfry beat us fair and square last night. Plan and simple. We are real young team an gotta lot to learn an improve on congrats belfry
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but quick question for the Belfry fans. On Cats Paw there is a thread that UK is trying to flip Cole Bentley from UL. Thoughts?
Is it true this game was called in the third quarter?
Spud6 Wrote:Is it true this game was called in the third quarter?

LOL, no.
Going by the mail he receives daily from UK, text messages continually and all the players contacting Cole him, you could say UK is trying, but not going to happen. He already has everything in place to graduate December 16th. January 2nd he moves into Louisvilles dorm and joins the team the following day.
Bad news for UK looks like another decommitment coming soon. Big D lineman
Spud6 Wrote:Is it true this game was called in the third quarter?

No, but should have lol!