Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ft. Campbell @ Paducah Tilghman updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
halftime 3A - 1 district game

Paducah Tilghman 35 Fort Campbell 3
After 3
PT 48-3
55-3 Tilghman running clock
Tilghman is pretty dang good at times. Hope they can keep it up. Still can't figure out how they only beat Trigg by 3.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Tilghman is pretty dang good at times. Hope they can keep it up. Still can't figure out how they only beat Trigg by 3.

The trigg game was played in an absolute monsoon. It rained about 3 inches during that game and Trigg scored after two deep PT turnovers.
I can honestly say that you could not make any accurate assessment of either team from that game.
truebluefan89 Wrote:The trigg game was played in an absolute monsoon. It rained about 3 inches during that game and Trigg scored after two deep PT turnovers.
I can honestly say that you could not make any accurate assessment of either team from that game.

That makes sense. 2 monsoon games stick out to me from the same night back in 09. The Mayfield/Caldwell game, and the Marshall/Hoptown game. Neither game was won by the team that was clearly better that season.