Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How does the weather factor in tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight will be the 1st Friday night this season that will truly feel like football weather. So who will benefit from the cold and damp and who may feel some heartache at the end of the night from the conditions?
I believe that the teams playing on grass who primarily attack with a short quick hitting pass game with short routes (Curls, Smash, Out, In, Slant and Digs) will ultimately have the most difficult time this evening.
checkmate9113 Wrote:I believe that the teams playing on grass who primarily attack with a short quick hitting pass game with short routes (Curls, Smash, Out, In, Slant and Digs) will ultimately have the most difficult time this evening.
A lot of coaches feel wet field, but no rain actually good for those teams. Receivers know where they are going. DB's have a hard time with cuts. Not sure it matters unless it is raining at the time.
oldschool77 Wrote:A lot of coaches feel wet field, but no rain actually good for those teams. Receivers know where they are going. DB's have a hard time with cuts. Not sure it matters unless it is raining at the time.

You're right, I didn't really specify too deep what I was meaning. Rain is suppose to fall off around 4:00 here and game time (Paintsville/Raceland) is at 7:30. Should be a fairly wet field but no rain.
most of the field will be dry as a bone
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:most of the field will be dry as a bone
the field may be dry but faces are gonna be wet from crying tonight in ram land:flame:
scrappy coco Wrote:the field may be dry but faces are gonna be wet from crying tonight in ram land:flame:

That would be true for Fairview fans but in sure your all out of tears by now
I hope somebody updates this game on here tonight!!

:please:
What game?
gonna be a lot of crying drunks in Paintsville tonight Confusednicker: