Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Jackson County upset Bell County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Common Oppnents: Casey County, Corbin

Bell County (0-2)

14-53 Loss vs. Casey County (@ Casey)
0-50 Loss vs. Corbin (@ Corbin)

Jackson County (0-2):

8-64 Loss vs. Corbin (@ Corbin)
12-40 Loss vs. Casey (@ Jackson)

Massey Prediction: Bell County 52-12

Both come in at 2-6 and 0-2 in district play.

Jackson County has ran the ball for 1,886 yards and passed for 834 yards. Generals don't have the stats on the yardage they've gave up.

Bell County has ran the ball for 1,539 yards and passed for 288. Bobcats have gave up 1,360 yards on the ground and 1,612 through the air.

My question is, what are the chances that Jackson County goes into Log Mountain and knocks off the Bobcats?
I don't think Jackson Co will win the game, but stranger things have happened.

That's why we play the game!!
Small chance. But like Granny said that is why you play the game. Bell's record would be much better if they played Jackson County's schedule. Jackson is moving in the right direction but Bell still has better athletes.
I really think its quite possible strikeout I mean bell is down and the scores of each game are nearly the same so I expect a possible world shaker lol we will see thou
Jackson pulls the upset. 26-14
Anything can happen, but NOT this game.
I'm not anticipating/expecting Jackson County to win but I wouldn't be shocked if they did.
At first I didn't think they had a chance. After seeing the score comparison and seeing how Myles Hurst ran the ball against Casey County, I think they have a legitimate shot at winning this game. He's basically been the offense the last two games. I don't see Bell having an answer for him.
A big NO. :pondering:............................I Think
Wouldn't that be the stuff? Jackson County beating Bell. I don't see it happening either...especially at Bell. I work with a woman whose son plays for Jackson County. Very nice lady and her son has put in his time and taken the lumps that Jackson County has been dished the last several years. I'd have to say I'd be amazed if they pulled it off and very happy for the Generals..
Jackson County is pretty beat up right now and have several injuries. I believe Jackson will give everything they have against a big and athletic Bell Co. Team. The Bobcats may not be what they have been in the past but they are much better than their record indicates and Log Mountain is still one of the hardest places to play in the state!

Go Generals!
Miles Hurst ran on Casey's Freshman and Sophomore's Casey pulled the starters after one series in 2nd. Look at his stats in the first quarter!
I can't believe this thread is what it's come to on Log Mountain. We've gone backwards to the early 80's. Talk about destruction.
Score?
Strikeout King Wrote:Score?

Last score I saw was Bell County up 36-16 near Halftime
Bell County 68
Jackson County 42
4th qtr

Bell letting lineman run in TD's
They just said that Myles Hurst of Jackson County has 411 rushing yards in this game!!!
Jackson County running back....

30 Carries for 411 yards !!!!! wow
Bell - 68

Jackson County - 44

4:09 4th Quarter
Bell County 68
Jackson County 44

5:30 left in 4th

Jackson County running back 411 yards. Might be a record at log mountain.
68 points backs are probably to tired to run any more