Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little early but who you guys got?
Hazard
Hazard by 10+
Hazard by 20
Hazard 49
Breathitt County 14

:ChairHit:
Hazard by 2 TD's
Where are all the Bobcat faithful.....not one word
It's not looking good for the Bobcats. Hazard should win this one by at least 3 scores.

Hazard - 38

Breathitt - 16
If Breathitt Co. comes to play I'm going to say it will be Hazard 28 Breathitt 14 but if they don't it could get ugly
Hazard - 48

Breathitt County - 14
Breathitt is improving, but a lot of it has to do with the Bobcats playing in a "very weak" district. I do think if they played Perry Central and Prestonsburg during the final two weeks, the games would be much more competitive. With that being said, this game doesn't mean a whole lot to Hazard. They have already won their district and they are setting their sites on making a run in the playoffs. I look for the Bulldogs to come out early and put the Bobcats away and allow younger guys to get some playing time in the second half. As I said earlier, the Bobcats are improving, but Hazard is on another level. I am hoping the Bobcats can compete with Hazard, but realistically I think Hazard takes care of business at home. Hazard wins 42-14. Good luck to both teams and I hope the Bobcats prove me wrong.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt is improving, but a lot of it has to do with the Bobcats playing in a "very weak" district. I do think if they played Perry Central and Prestonsburg during the final two weeks, the games would be much more competitive. With that being said, this game doesn't mean a whole lot to Hazard. They have already won their district and they are setting their sites on making a run in the playoffs. I look for the Bulldogs to come out early and put the Bobcats away and allow younger guys to get some playing time in the second half. As I said earlier, the Bobcats are improving, but Hazard is on another level. I am hoping the Bobcats can compete with Hazard, but realistically I think Hazard takes care of business at home. Hazard wins 42-14. Good luck to both teams and I hope the Bobcats prove me wrong.

Hazard is 2nd in there district behind Pikeville..I don't look for hazard to play there starters too long and get more reps for the younger guys and get more PT for those who became eligible later in the year and the injuried few. I agree the score will be around 40 something to 14.
Emergency Room afternoon for the Bobcats.
Hazard 56 Breathitt 27
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard is 2nd in there district behind Pikeville..I don't look for hazard to play there starters too long and get more reps for the younger guys and get more PT for those who became eligible later in the year and the injuried few. I agree the score will be around 40 something to 14.

For some reason I was thinking that Pikeville was in the opposite district. Have they always been in the same district?
Hazard will get Breathitts best shot. They have improved along the way some and are capable of physical football.
Breathitt should hang tough early.
Breathitts JV and freshman have some kids that could develop nicely. Here's hoping for big resurgence in BC football. Football heritage and Coach Moore knows the game. Offensively he is very good in terms of adjustments.
It seems like the lack of elementary football after state control is the reason Breathitt is going through the down years. Expect things will steadily get better.
Cat Daddy Wrote:For some reason I was thinking that Pikeville was in the opposite district. Have they always been in the same district?

they was in the same district until the KHSAA went to 6 classes. then last year the KHSAA put Hazard and Pikeville back in the same district.
20-13 Hazard 2nd
28-13 Hazard 2nd
56-33 Hazard a lil over 3 min to go in the game.