Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 114 Fleming 95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this game was exciting to watch the second half. fleming down by 21 come back to within 7 by 3 point shooting. powell played sloppy the second half, but pulled out the win. flemings coach got his second technical during their run which turned the momentum back to powell and played smart and won the game with free throw shooting, and hard D. congrats on the win.
Wow, defensive struggle. Congrats Powell.
NBA Score, Congrats Powell.
congrats powell....i seen danny dennis break out and play great in the first half
Congrats Powell.
Ever heard of defense, lol. Congrats Powell on the win!
there were a bunch of fast break points on powell's side, and #23 for fleming hit like 8 3's it seemed. powell came out the second half thinking the game was over, leading 57-32 i think, and let them come back in it.
Congrats Powell
congrats powell
heard ellison had like 40 or sumthing?
he had 41. Romans had 30 and 12 rebounds i believe, dennis had 20 and adams had 18 for powell
Congrats Powell
Was this in regulation or in OT???
regulation
i watched romans against bath and menifee, he can get in there and move people around, get the rebound, and put it in.. hes pretty tough
powell did great. they pulled away with like 1 minutes left. conrats to powell and big rome!!!