Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher county central at Whitley county
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions
District Champ Colonels by 18
Letcher offense hasn't improved! Whitley with the win.
Bears were the only team in district that could beat Whitley.
^
I would think a last second blocked field goal could have went a different way for north as well.

Good parity in this district this year, but I think it has more to do with everybody being down right now.
Whitley County 28-14
Colonels break out a can on LCC.
I think Whitley will take this game by 2 scores.

Being home helps!!

Smile
Long bus ride for LCC, that is even longer going back. Whitley Big..
Whitley should dominate until the JV arrives I think Whitley wins big
The Colonels roll by 28
Whitley will win with ease!

Colonels - 48

Cougars - 18
I'm beginning to get pumped up about Coach Chappell and the Whitley County Colonels and I said a couple of years ago he will build them up and wins will come. :Cheerlead unbelievable I'm on pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut bandwagon ....I thought they would been gone when coach Chappell got the job. Confusednicker:

Whitley County 56
Letcher County Central 07

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I'm beginning to get pumped up about Coach Chappell and the Whitley County Colonels and I said a couple of years ago he will build them up and wins will come. :Cheerlead unbelievable I'm on pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut bandwagon ....I thought they would been gone when coach Chappell got the job. Confusednicker:

Whitley County 56
Letcher County Central 07

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

stay on the wagon and bring some good recruits in Confusednicker:
Got that right 64
@pjdoug I think Whitley will stand pat with the hand they have been dealt, if a kid wants to be a part of something special fine, but come prepared to work hard and be willing to sacrifice for the good of the team, otherwise stay put

Whitley-Wins
Letcher-does not
Whitley County - 35

Letcher County Central - 21
Whitley has got through the tough part of the district
Once Whitley County got its ducks in a row on the defensive side of the ball by hiring someone who could coach the defense, things just fell in to place this year. This week should be the easiest district win for the Colonels in recent years.

Whitley 42
LCC 7
All due respect to every comment, this game will not be easy. Letcher is a solid team that took North to the wire. As for this district Perry is struggling the most in district. I do not think it will be a large margin.
Whitley my be in for a surprise or two.
Every team has had an open week prior to playing the Colonels. Didn't help the first three weeks really don't think it will help this week. I don't see them stopping the Colonels offensive unit. SPEED KILLS---this public service announcement brought to you by the District Champion
I'm not calling for an upset and honestly think Whitley should win this game. Sets up perfect for them to add another W in the win column. But, they do not need to underestimate or look over this LCC team. They play hard and Coach Matthews will have them ready to play. I do think this game will be closer than the Whitley Co fans are predicting. Go Cougars!!!!
Whitley in a tight one 28- 20 LCC alot better than respect they are getting! Whitley fans your not that good and our district is terrible this year .....so keep patting yourself on the back ! Lol. Letcher only giving up 21 points per game and 30 is the most scored on them all year ,so their d is not the problem!
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Every team has had an open week prior to playing the Colonels. Didn't help the first three weeks really don't think it will help this week. I don't see them stopping the Colonels offensive unit. SPEED KILLS---this public service announcement brought to you by the District Champion

That's not true. North Laurel played Harlan Co before Whitley and their open week is this week.

Just like Wayne and Knox have an open week before playing Rockcastle.
I hear thunder in the background. A Red Storm moving in. Roll Colonels!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Whitley in a tight one 28- 20 LCC alot better than respect they are getting! Whitley fans your not that good and our district is terrible this year .....so keep patting yourself on the back ! Lol. Letcher only giving up 21 points per game and 30 is the most scored on them all year ,so their d is not the problem!

Thanks for sharing your great wisdom.:happysmile:
Whitley 36 Letcher 14