Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Belfry 10/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
District Championship on the line. Who ya got?
Belfry by what ever Coach wants to win by
Belfry by 28
This isn't a matter of if a running clock will occur, but when! Just depends on if Coach Haywood will continue to rest players for a deep playoff run. If the starters come out then running clock before Halftime, and they will still get plenty of rest. This game will never be in question, but Coach Haywood will keep it respectable and you'll see a lot of underclass men getting good quality reps late in the season
BELFRY.........Corbin is still on a payback tour this season.....We are waiting :insane:
Pirates 49-7.
64SUR Wrote:BELFRY.........Corbin is still on a payback tour this season.....We are waiting :insane:

They better hope the Pirates don't get tickets to the PAYBACK TOUR, because BHS gonna silence the Hounds!!
I look for us to go in and just play our hardest and never give up. I dont look for haywood to embrass anybody he is to good of a person. They being said i look for pond creek nation to win. But our kids will play hard. No matter what. Id 42 to 14 belfry
64SUR Wrote:BELFRY.........Corbin is still on a payback tour this season.....We are waiting :insane:

Becareful what you wish for lol..... We are coming
This will be a tuff one to pick! Thinking maybe Pike Central but then again kinda Leaning towards Belfry!
Belfry
Belfry easily.
Belfry is 36 better than every body in the region.
E's Army Wrote:Belfry is 36 better than every body in the region.

I don't know how much better we are because Coach never puts the foot on the gas I'm going to say you'll see about the simi game he might turn us lose
Haywood is the GOAT
Hawks32 maybe you can help me out, I've not seen PCC do it this year that I can recall, but last year didn't PCC post a "know the opponent" card with the history between the two schools.
Yes u are correct. He has been posting it on the hawks hangout page this year.instead of on here.
Brotherhood of Blue Wrote:Hawks32 maybe you can help me out, I've not seen PCC do it this year that I can recall, but last year didn't PCC post a "know the opponent" card with the history between the two schools.

Yeah I'm here, I post them on my pages.

I stopped posting them on here, basically I just didn't think most folks really particularly cared about them.

[Image: 2d9tdza.jpg]
I think Belfry keeps the scoreless streak alive!

Belfry - 40

Pike Central - 0
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Belfry beats PCC with a running clock in the second quarter.
Several freshmen in the starting lineup tonight for Belfry. Makes me think we may end up resting them again next week.
proud44pirate Wrote:Several freshmen in the starting lineup tonight for Belfry. Makes me think we may end up resting them again next week.

Adkins, Wellman and Varney will be back next weekend he already told them next week everybody back next week
Nice to be able to rest your kids and get the younger kids some snaps
Any updates
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Any updates

Belfry 47
PC 0

I think halftime.
wooderson Wrote:Belfry 47
PC 0

I think halftime.

:Thumbs:
Final Belfry - 60
PCC - 0