Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Thomas Walker Va. 10/21/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why ?
Harlan beat them 41-6. I think McCreary and Harlan are pretty well matched. So I will take the Raider to move to 7-2 on season. McCreary by 28.
Raiders by 30
E's Army Wrote:Raiders by 30

Hope you are right. I worry about bus ride, overconfidence, slow start. If McCreary takes care of task at hand, it will be a blow out. McCreary by 25 and move to 7-2 on year.:Cheerlead
Raiders by 28
Should be an easy game for MC. Might take them a little while to get going, but I think they win by 3 scores.
Upset. T Walker 35. McCreary. 20
Big boys for Raiders bulldoze TW
Cellking Wrote:Harlan beat them 41-6. I think McCreary and Harlan are pretty well matched. So I will take the Raider to move to 7-2 on season. McCreary by 28.

I agree I think McCreary wins and ties the all time school record for wins with the 2009 team. The 2009 team, players and coaches deserve a lot of credit for proving to the county football can succeed in McCreary, they were the first to do it proving it could be done!

Go get it Raiders!
Back to the district next year for the Raiders. 7 wins proves you belong.
E's Army Wrote:Back to the district next year for the Raiders. 7 wins proves you belong.

I agree they need back in District next year. I think they can be very competitive in District next season. With 29 being Jr. and Sr.'s and most starters back. Finish year strong.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Why is McCreay going to Thomas Walker in the first place ?
^To get the easy W on their record silly!TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:^To get the easy W on their record silly!TongueirateSho

JP, you and I know how far that drive is. Just for a dub ?
TigerBlues Wrote:JP, you and I know how far that drive is. Just for a dub ?

TB we will drive 100 miles just for a cold beer! Certain teams are doing it. Harlan drove to South Floyd lol!
jetpilot Wrote:^To get the easy W on their record silly!TongueirateSho

McCreary got out of District because they had been getting beat up on board and on field. Schedule was made 2 years ago with being able to compete on agenda. I will admit the schedule is not the strongest around but we won 0 games in 2013, 0 games in 2014 and 2 games last season playing same schedule. Don't poke fun at schedule with easy wins. McCreary has come a long way this year and will continue to get better next year. In fact Thomas Walker beat us bad last year. Go Raiders:Clap::Clap: Sorry some don't want to see you win.:moon:
Cellking Wrote:McCreary got out of District because they had been getting beat up on board and on field. Schedule was made 2 years ago with being able to compete on agenda. I will admit the schedule is not the strongest around but we won 0 games in 2013, 0 games in 2014 and 2 games last season playing same schedule. Don't poke fun at schedule with easy wins. McCreary has come a long way this year and will continue to get better next year. In fact Thomas Walker beat us bad last year. Go Raiders:Clap::Clap: Sorry some don't want to see you win.:moon:

Hell man I want you guys to win no doubt.
McCreary County is on their feet now. They were on a ventilator a couple of years ago.
E's Army Wrote:McCreary County is on their feet now. They were on a ventilator a couple of years ago.

Paintsville was in the same situation easy E