Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Bath County 10/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
No Nick, no problem. Devils will get the running clock. I just hope they come out and play with more focus and intensity than they did against Lewis.
Devils by 22
E's Army Wrote:Devils by 22

Is this a 1st qt score predicton?
Russell will win by as many as they want. Russell is having a great year and the matchup with Raceland in a couple of weeks is shaping up to be a good one.
Dose anyone know if the Conley situation has been cleared up? Over on the Lewis game thread no one was sure if he was gone for one or two games.
What would you have to do to be suspended for two games??I hope he doesn't set out two weeks cause he will miss the Raceland game and I hop he gets to play against us.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:What would you have to do to be suspended for two games??I hope he doesn't set out two weeks cause he will miss the Raceland game and I hop he gets to play against us.

Dont know. Seems no one was clear on the rule. Some thought it was two games.
It is 1. The rule was changed to make it fair. Missing 2 games in football is 20% of your season. Missing 2 in basketball, baseball, etc... is less than 10%.
20,30,42,49,56 or 0,6,7,10 :pondering:

Russell 56
Bath County 06
Russell
Russell bulldozes to an easy win.
Russell - 38

Bath County - 7
Conley is out for this game will play against Raceland.
There might be better days ahead for Bath County's program, but this Friday probably won't be one of them. After last year, I just don't think that Bath matches up well with Russell. Last season, Bath kept running head on into Russell's brick wall. This season, that brick wall is even tougher.

Russell 48
Bath Co. 6
I predict most of Russell's fans will be at Raceland Friday night!