Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 70 Knott County Central 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Defense????
Good lord is this score right. :HitWall:
did defense's take the night off? lol
What happen??
Powell had ball 11 times, scored 10 times. The only drive they didn't score was last of the game, when they ran out the clock.
True Statement Wrote:Powell had ball 11 times, scored 10 times. The only drive they didn't score was last of the game, when they ran out the clock.

That's a great statistic, sounds like Powell clicked on all cylinders tonight. JPC gonna have to get his defense simplified.
The Final was Powell 70-52. Knott it seemed never established the run. Powell however was both running and passing the ball at will. Powell yes, scored on ever possession except the last possession the clock ran out on about 2nd down from the 15 yard line. Powell played a great game tonight! And the momentum will roll on to Magoffin County!!!
Congrats to Powell.
Defense must have had too many mash taters.......
Knott County Defense any better????????? 70 points!
It amazes me that ol jpc has a team that allows Powell to score 70..... That's all.... I don't even care if you are from Powell Co, this has to blow your mind.
Well no not really the offense when its working to ability has the power to put up points if they get enough possessions
Good lord what an offensive game!! Woulda been fun to watch this one!
Final score actually was 70-50.
Waughdaddy59. I don't care how the Powell Offense is designed... this obviously shows me that JPC has no Defense... y'all might as well been out there without competition. You scored every series. All I am saying is that it surprises me that JPC actually coached a team with no defense. I also know Powell isn't a world beater on O. Breathitt beat them, and they are terrible. Good luck with that offense and I hope they keep improving through the playoffs tho.
[Image: pLdwS3W.gif]

Pats defense coordinator was a little confused Friday night bolz..... JPC said he would straighten this out faster than fatpat eating a kfc family meal, wowza! Superman Jones and Billy the Kid were firing on all cylinders. Just need to make some adjustments and Estill county will be up against a wall come Friday night.

#defenseisthenewbuzzword More mash taters please!!!
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz,ole Fatpat couldnt stomach this one baby! Tough tater to swallow! Patriot Nation needs the elusive 6th win plain and simple! Hats off to Powell and the wall needs work! Ole JPC on sick leave but tater assistant coaches did a shaba job but not the same without JPC boi! Middle school football team made ole Fatpat proud over the weekend and that puts a smile on ole Fatpat brutha! # More mash taters please!!! #needreinforcementsondafense More mash taters please!!!
I like how my post gets deleted to funny.