Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 49 Lucasville Valley, OH 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Panthers
Good road win for my Panthers. Congrats.
Congrats to Pikeville. A win in Ohio is always hard but satisfying. This score doesn't surprise me at all. Valley isn't a bad team, they are just young and inexperienced. Valley has some good playmakers but their defense isn't there. Give them a couple of years and they will be back to being one of the best teams in Southeastern Ohio.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Congrats to Pikeville. A win in Ohio is always hard but satisfying. This score doesn't surprise me at all. Valley isn't a bad team, they are just young and inexperienced. Valley has some good playmakers but their defense isn't there. Give them a couple of years and they will be back to being one of the best teams in Southeastern Ohio.

Totally agree Blaze. The Panthers faced a determined bunch, and Valley is a much better team than advertised. Told someone tonight Valley's looking good for the future.
The Panthers played this game not at full strength with a few missing starters out of the lineup. Jackson Hensley has stepped up and made some big plays the last couple of games, not bad for a freshman. I saw some good things out of our Defense in the 2nd half, still must keep improving on that side of the ball. No disrespect intended to Jenkins, but don't expect Coach Mac to keep the starters in very long at all next Friday. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Pikeville is rolling into playoffs.
Can't wait to see the penalty yardage discrepancy in this one. Lol. Valley has a pretty good team with some nice athletes. Congrats to the Panthers, always nice to go on the road, face some adversity, and pull together. Rested several starters to get fully healthy as we head into the home stretch leading to the playoffs. Senior night and Homecoming this coming Friday vs Jenkins.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:The Panthers played this game not at full strength with a few missing starters out of the lineup. Jackson Hensley has stepped up and made some big plays the last couple of games, not bad for a freshman. I saw some good things out of our Defense in the 2nd half, still must keep improving on that side of the ball. No disrespect intended to Jenkins, but don't expect Coach Mac to keep the starters in very long at all next Friday. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!

Agree. Jackson Hensley, Campbell Dawahare, and other Freshmen have stepped up and done a fine job for the team. Makes the future even brighter for these young men.
Congrats Panthers on the win. I too would like to know the penalty yardage for both teams in the game.