Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Bell County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game time 7.30 pm. ....Will need help since I'm not at the game. :please:
64SUR Wrote:Game time 7.30 pm. ....Will need help since I'm not at the game. :please:
Actually kickoff is at 8:00
Any links to watch game?
Corbin 07
Bell County 00

11.50 1st :Cheerlead
Corbin 14
Bell County 00

:Cheerlead :yikes: :Cheerlead
Hounds rolling
Corbin 21-0
It is over
Mutiny on Log Mountain in Progress.
Corbin 28
Bell County 00

Halftime. ..Halftime :ChairHit:
Hounds!
Player from each team just ejected. Bell is playing dirty but Corbin shouldn't retaliate.

35-0 Hounds with 10 seconds left in first half.
Bell has collapsed
These kids from Bell have had a hard year, a lot not there fault , nice how everyone loves to see kids struggle.
BobcatPride74 Wrote:These kids from Bell have had a hard year, a lot not there fault , nice how everyone loves to see kids struggle.

No one likes to see kids struggle, especially our neighbors. what I don't like is people bashing coaches when talent is just a little short. Ask Middlesboro and Letcher Central how that worked out.
I feel horrible for Bell. So much of this is due to the administration, and the kids end up paying for it!!
I don't have one playing but Know most of them , great kids hate seeing their confidence broke. Corbin is a great team will give anyone a hard game!!
Yes, they are good but if you just remember, Corbin had a few bumpy years while they were finding themselves.

Bell will be okay, it just may take a while.
Not everyone , I agree with you it's not the coaches he is a great guy just needs a some more players between our best player getting hurt and some quitting been tuff . In a year or so , They will get better if everyone is patient !!!!
It made me sick when Humfleet got hurt. Played 4 minutes of his Senior year.
Me to such a great kid and leader!
Granny Bear Wrote:It made me sick when Humfleet got hurt. Played 4 minutes of his Senior year.

This made a huge difference. Imagine losing Davenport!!!

Bell Co. % would have gone down a bunch!
Where is the joker that told me corbin wouldn't beat Bell like Campbell county would.
Corbin put up almost as much as cc did in the first half.