Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Union City, TN vs Dresden, TN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Retro TV channel 6 will be airing this game live, might just watch it as there are no games to see in McCracken County. Mayfield is at Ballard Memorial for their annual mauling.
Union City by 98.
I think Dresden is ranked ahead of UC this year so far. It may be a good one.
News said that union city had 2 of their star players out with acl injuries so Dresden all ready being number one may just put it on Union City pretty good.
:Cheerlead
Mayfield folks talk about playing them from time to time. They are smaller schools than Mayfield 440 students, UC 341, Dresden 381.
blue55 Wrote:Mayfield folks talk about playing them from time to time. They are smaller schools than Mayfield 440 students, UC 341, Dresden 381.

Union city is going to 2a next year. There numbers is around 440 now seen the enrollment numbers on coach t. They are doing a new alignment that I think starts next year. Dresden numbers was listed about 360 on there, and they are staying 1a. As to this game should be a good one. Its on tv tonight so I get to watch it luckily.
Spoken like a true McCracken fan that is still butt hurt at losing to a school that isn't even a third their size. Is Blue55 one of the posters that proclaimed the Stangs were no psuedo 6a team? Or was it, the Stangs are gonna make people not want to play them any more?
And really, if they were less than 60 boys difference between the two schools?
Both are good programs. UC has more history of success, but, Dresden has been really solid the past 3 or 4 years. In saying that, I still don't think either team wants any part of Mayfield, at least, not an annual basis.
Dresden 55 Union City 7.. Not even a close game... Dresden looks like the real deal this year...
A Dresden / Russellville game would be worth the price of admission..
I never said McCracken was a pseudo 6A team, I said they were the best team they have had, it appears I was wrong on that count. I also did not say no one would want to play them anymore. Dresden whipped Union City, they were fast and big it looked like. Union City not having their Quarterback hurt their offense. I hate the Wing T. One dive play after another. Lots of fumbles.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:A Dresden / Russellville game would be worth the price of admission..

I think Dresden is much better than Russellville.
blue55 Wrote:I never said McCracken was a pseudo 6A team, I said they were the best team they have had, it appears I was wrong on that count. I also did not say no one would want to play them anymore. Dresden whipped Union City, they were fast and big it looked like. Union City not having their Quarterback hurt their offense. I hate the Wing T. One dive play after another. Lots of fumbles.

It was Jackson purchase that made all those comments. He was pretty arrogant, and hasn't been back on here since the Mayfield loss. The wing T has worked great for Union City so I won't knock it. Them having multiple players out I'm sure hurt them greatly, but I don't think they have the horses they have had the last few years. A couple years ago they was unstoppable, remind me A lot of Belfry.
Who gives a flying football about these two teams. This is BLUEGRASS rivals. if you want to talk Tn football go to their site. Please dont use our site.
Mighty dog it's simple don't click on the thread If it doesn't interest you. You easterners aren't interested in this matchup same as us out west couldn't give a crap about what Cabell midland did last postseason which was discussed in this site.
My bad