Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: High School Football Screenplays in KY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday Night Lights (Texas) and Remember the Titans (Virginia).... those are probably the two most popular High School football movies ever made. I know there might be more HS football movies out there, but those are probably the two main titles most people know.

Here is my question.... is there a team in Kentucky that should have a movie made about one of their seasons?

And yes, I also realize that both of the movies I mentioned are based on True events, but there are some scenes and events that are pure fiction. W
hat I'm getting at is leave aside the fiction..... what school could have a movie made from one of their seasons based solely on true events.
I'm not sure a movie about the young man at Corbin. A kid being blind and playing varsity. I had seen it on a vhs tape from the Lexington News doing coverage on him. Also A kid being recruited from a couple of D-1 schools. He had taken a head to head hit and it left him paralyzed. So all of that went out the door. The family lost almost everything for medical bills. I think his left side is very bad still. That would be a good 1 I think.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:I'm not sure a movie about the young man at Corbin. A kid being blind and playing varsity. I had seen it on a vhs tape from the Lexington News doing coverage on him. Also A kid being recruited from a couple of D-1 schools. He had taken a head to head hit and it left him paralyzed. So all of that went out the door. The family lost almost everything for medical bills. I think his left side is very bad still. That would be a good 1 I think.
Yeah I think it's called 23 blast. When the game stands tall is about de la salle in california.
[Image: page1-405px-23_Blast_Poster_with_MPAA_rating.pdf.jpg]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: page1-405px-23_Blast_Poster_with_MPAA_rating.pdf.jpg]

It's on netflix, great movie
John Haywood
Belfry. Everyone knows about the health issues with Coach Haywood. Look what he continues to do year after year, all while fighting his own personal battle.
Coach Haywood is healthy as a horse.