Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Goldberg to Smackdown?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The set-up for Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar may be Shane McMahon signing Goldberg to battle Brock as his proxy. A Lesnar win would lead to Shane facing Brock himself at WrestleMania.

per cagesideseats.com
Not Brock vs. Goldberg again!
Listen...
everyone...
please listen.

I find myself pretty sensible about things and maintain an open mind about what promotions do and how they book. We don't have the option of looking at the big picture and future plans most of the time, so I just sit back and enjoy it.

But please, if anyone thinks that it is a good idea to feed Bill Freaking Goldberg to Brock Lesnar to set up a match with Brock and Shane O'Mac...
let me know your name, social security number and home address - I have a business opportunity for you.
zaga_fan Wrote:Listen...
everyone...
please listen.

I find myself pretty sensible about things and maintain an open mind about what promotions do and how they book. We don't have the option of looking at the big picture and future plans most of the time, so I just sit back and enjoy it.

But please, if anyone thinks that it is a good idea to feed Bill Freaking Goldberg to Brock Lesnar to set up a match with Brock and Shane O'Mac...
let me know your name, social security number and home address - I have a business opportunity for you.

I would like to see Goldberg and Lesnar but Goldberg jobbing to Lesnar, I don't see happening, especially since they are rumors going around that WWE is trying to do a Shane vs. Lesnar match at Mania....Shane don't need to get in the ring with Lesnar, he'd get destroyed

I do agree with you though.
Goldberg will be on RAW next week to supposedly accept the fight with Brock Lesnar.

OH, IT'S GONNA BE LIT!
IMO, this is the best scenario for Goldberg/Lesnar.

- Goldberg returns to RAW, and has a match at Survivor Series with Lesnar; Lesnar needs to wins Clean.
- Goldberg goes on a terror after Survivor Series, showing Heel tendencies.
- Goldberg turns Heel before Royal Rumble and interferes with the Rumble outcome or a major title match.
- We get a major build-up to WM 33 for another Lesnar vs. Goldberg... maybe a No Holds Barred or HIAC.
- Goldberg beats Lesnar at WM 33 by winning Dirty & Heyman Turns on Lesnar.

If Booked right, this can be great for pro wrestling... no matter what zaga_fan says.
Goldberg has not shown the ability to carry a non-squash match in his career. If he comes back, he needs to be a dominating force.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:IMO, this is the best scenario for Goldberg/Lesnar.

- Goldberg returns to RAW, and has a match at Survivor Series with Lesnar; Lesnar needs to wins Clean.
- Goldberg goes on a terror after Survivor Series, showing Heel tendencies.
- Goldberg turns Heel before Royal Rumble and interferes with the Rumble outcome or a major title match.
- We get a major build-up to WM 33 for another Lesnar vs. Goldberg... maybe a No Holds Barred or HIAC.
- Goldberg beats Lesnar at WM 33 by winning Dirty & Heyman Turns on Lesnar.

If Booked right, this can be great for pro wrestling... no matter what zaga_fan says.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Goldberg is definitely "best for business".

I'm just saying that jobbing him to set up a Shane McMahon match with Brock is stupid.
Your line of booking there isn't terrible, but I wouldn't separate Lesnar and Heyman.
zaga_fan Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Goldberg is definitely "best for business".

I'm just saying that jobbing him to set up a Shane McMahon match with Brock is stupid.
Your line of booking there isn't terrible, but I wouldn't separate Lesnar and Heyman.

I agree.... Shane-O Mac vs. Lesnar at WM 33 IS STUPID!!!!!!

It would be a major set-back for wrestling if this match happened.