Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville at Lucasville Valley 10/14/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got? Pikeville returns to action off a bye week with a trip North on 23 for their first ever game against an opponent from Ohio.
Valley is young but they have some playmakers. Pikeville should win by a large margin but they will know Valley was there.
Pikeville 56
Valley 14
Valley has a nice facility , but a bad team pikeville wins big
Pikeville for sure in this one!
Pikeville needs to come out injury free.. Tough to go into Ohio and get affair game called.. So Pikeville will need to be smart and keep there composure..
Pikeville - 48

Lucasville Valley (OH) - 13
46-20 Panthers
Panthers by 36
Of all the SEOH places to play. Valley is the nicest facility and imo, the classiest organization. They have several play makers and are incredibly tall WR. But, they are very young. Long bus ride makes Pikeville a little sluggish, but I expect this one to look about like the Raceland/Valley game. Maybe a little closer due to it being at Valley.

Pikeville 54
Valley 28
Pikeville - 58
Valley - 21
Pikeville getting better every week. They win this one big
Expecting the defense to start coming up big and hopefully bye week was a chance to get everyone healthy.

P 47
V 7
If this were Last years Valley team I would have went with Valley.....But....its not so Pikeville by eleventy Billion.
Here is a Live link of the game I found its on the Valley Sports Network

http://thecube.com/event/681417

For the Pikeville faithful who couldn't make it.... Hope this helps you out!
I know they don't move the camera enough.. theyre doing their best lol
Pikeville wins 49-21 over Valley
Good win for Panthers
Congrats to the Panthers on a good road win. Probably the best 0-7 team the
Panthers have played in a while. Looks like they had a great game plan, and were determined. Keep it going Panthers !