Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian @ Somerset 10/14/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

LCA 7-0
Somerset 4-3
To much speed in this one for Somerset. Confusederiously:

LCA 49
Somerset 21
LCA by 10
Somerset is tough at home.. jumpers by 6.
Jumpers will be out matched in this one.

LCA - 28
Somerset - 14
Never Count the bunnies out at Home. Look for a real good game. I will wait to pick a winner later this week.
Bunnies
mysonis55 Wrote:Bunnies

I hope this is a pick'em game mysonis55. Confusednicker:
Somerset is tough and hard nosed. LCA is 7-0 but most of those teams are pretty weak. Somerset has a good kicker I'll take Somerset at home by 3.:Thumbs:
Thank this will be a good 1. Give me the briar jumpers at home.
Lexington Christian - 41

Somerset - 28
64SUR Wrote:To much speed in this one for Somerset. Confusederiously:

LCA 49
Somerset 21

You're a Williamsburg fan, correct? Did you get to see both teams play? I'm asking because I just don't see speed being the factor that decides the game. Maybe I'm wrong though. The front seven was who ultimately decided the Danville game, I can't imagine LCA is faster than Danville.
I agree. LCA has not played the solid teams that Somerset has. I will go with the Rabbits.
This should be a very good game. I am picking LCA to pull it out 29-21.
Somerset has only beat one team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. That was this year against a mediocre Hazard team. Therefore I see nothing to make me believe that Somerset stands a chance in this one. Hate to say it but it is what it is. LCA by at least 3 scores.
Is it true the LCA RB was ejected for fighting and will not be playing Friday night? Jumpers by 14
SWpride Wrote:Is it true the LCA RB was ejected for fighting and will not be playing Friday night? Jumpers by 14
Their best running back? Wheatley(not sure about the spelling) If so I would say Somerset's chances improve greatly because they have a good secondary to slow down the passing game.
Yeah he was kicked out.
Jumpers by a touchdown at home. 21-14
RoShamBo Wrote:You're a Williamsburg fan, correct? Did you get to see both teams play? I'm asking because I just don't see speed being the factor that decides the game. Maybe I'm wrong though. The front seven was who ultimately decided the Danville game, I can't imagine LCA is faster than Danville.

I was about to say I don't thinks LCA is better than Danville. I think Somerset is battle tested and will win this one at home.
WETSU Wrote:Somerset has only beat one team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. That was this year against a mediocre Hazard team. Therefore I see nothing to make me believe that Somerset stands a chance in this one. Hate to say it but it is what it is. LCA by at least 3 scores.

your comment seems a little mediocre.:truestory:
RoShamBo Wrote:You're a Williamsburg fan, correct? Did you get to see both teams play? I'm asking because I just don't see speed being the factor that decides the game. Maybe I'm wrong though. The front seven was who ultimately decided the Danville game, I can't imagine LCA is faster than Danville.

I don't even know where to start to address that question!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't even know where to start to address that question!!
Confusednicker:

Granny Bear guess who will be on LCA sidelined Friday night. :Cheerlead 64SUR :Cheerlead

( Correct ) 1A Williamsburg fan...( Correct ) 2A LCA and Leslie County fan...( Correct ) 3A Corbin fan...To answer your question RoShamBo no I haven't seen somerset or LCA played this year only in 7 on 7 passing scrimmage and LCA did looked like they had more speed from my eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste
64SUR Wrote:( Correct ) 1A Williamsburg fan...( Correct ) 2A LCA and Leslie County fan...( Correct ) 3A Corbin fan...To answer your question RoShamBo no I haven't seen somerset or LCA played this year only in 7 on 7 passing scrimmage and LCA did looked like they had more speed from my eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste

Fair enough, was genuinely curious as I have not seen LCA this year. I guess we will find out on Friday.
start with the state track meet
64SUR Wrote:Granny Bear guess who will be on LCA sidelined Friday night. :Cheerlead 64SUR :Cheerlead
Glad you warned us 64 we will let security know your coming..:welcome::Thumbs:
RoShamBo Wrote:Fair enough, was genuinely curious as I have not seen LCA this year. I guess we will find out on Friday.

SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:Glad you warned us 64 we will let security know your coming..:welcome::Thumbs:

:partyhardConfusedmoke::partyhard
Bunnies by 6
WETSU Wrote:Somerset has only beat one team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. That was this year against a mediocre Hazard team. Therefore I see nothing to make me believe that Somerset stands a chance in this one. Hate to say it but it is what it is. LCA by at least 3 scores.

Hazard is a very good team and not mediocre.. Somerset has played the better schedule and have the Williamsburg game in common.. Somerset could be a 2 loss team instead of 3 but rockcastle made a come back and beat them... I like LCA but they will not win by 3 touchdowns at Somerset.
Pages: 1 2 3