Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County v. Rockcastle County Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Tigers tangle with the Rockets this Friday night at Tiger Stadium. Will our Tigers have enough to come out with a victory on Friday night or will Rockcastle spoil the evening for the Tiger faithful on tailgate alley?

Hope Coach Napier and the Rockets have a good game and stay healthy but pullling for the good guys to pull the major upset on senior night.
Another running clock for rock.
A chance to rest starters in 2nd half and get ready for a big and IMO meaningless game vs Knox

I think someone said we have enough points to win In a 3 way tie.
Rock rolls. Rock by 36
I've got Clay losing out and then it will be the ole annual who's going to coach the tigers next thread starting up.
Rockcastle County Confusedhh:Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
It's really hard when there's a new coach every year. Clay needs some stability. I think the potential is there to have a solid team. From a outsider looking in, it seems like there is some major issues with school adminstration and athletics is a political game.

With that said Rock is to strong in this one. Hoping for a injury free game.
Rockcastle County - 45

Clay County - 7
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:It's really hard when there's a new coach every year. Clay needs some stability. I think the potential is there to have a solid team. From a outsider looking in, it seems like there is some major issues with school adminstration and athletics is a political game.

With that said Rock is to strong in this one. Hoping for a injury free game.

^^What HE says :howdy::thumpsup:^^
^^
What HE said!

Confusednicker:
Rockcastle county 43-6
Hopefully Lovell is back for rock. Hes a big contributor on offence and defense, and was leading rusher from a year ago. He has missed the wayne and russell county games.
Rock 48 Clay 6
Rock with an early running clock.
Go ROCK!!!:rockon:
Go CLAY!!!!:rockon:
Clay wins on a last second 3 from the baseline!! :lmao: