Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County at Breathitt County 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Senior night for the Bobcats
7:30 PM
Mike Holcomb Athletic Complex

Magoffin County comes in 2-5 averaging 20 points a game...allowing 39 points a game....Breathitt County comes in 2-5 averaging 26 points a game...allowing 46 points a game.

Massey Prediction: Breathitt County 41-21
Breathitt by 18
Breathitt County.
This game should be close maybe overtime. TongueirateSho

Breathitt County 28
Magoffin County 27
The Bobcats will be pumped up for Senior Night!

Breathitt County - 34

Magoffin County - 21
Breathitt 36
Magoffin 21
Magoffin wins this one in a close game.
Magoffin 20
Breathitt 16
I agree with hornet dad . Close game Magoffin by 8 . Justin has really impressed ..for what little time he has had to work with this team .I think Magoffin will pull this one off . Good job coach Combs .
Bobcats 35
Sweat bees 14
Breathitt County - 49

Magoffin County - 27
postman Wrote:I agree with hornet dad . Close game Magoffin by 8 . Justin has really impressed ..for what little time he has had to work with this team .I think Magoffin will pull this one off . Good job coach Combs .
Combs has done a extremely good job with these boys. They will be ready to give there all. Breathitt has a good team. A lot better than there record shows but I think the hornets will pull it out in the end.
You people, are crazy if you think Magoffin stands a chance against the Bobcats on Senior Night, I say a running clock in early 3rd quarter and Bobcats take it 56-12
Breathitt Seniors
Ethan Little
J-Rod Neace
Josh Neace
Michael Hardin
Jacob Taulbee
Randy Melton
Braden Manns
Alex Bryant
Mark Nichols
Colton Hildebrand
A team fueled by experience... They will not fail, the Bobcats will prevail 56-12, Respect the fight of the Bobcats for they will beat you
Breathitt by 10+
JDBobcat10 Wrote:You people, are crazy if you think Magoffin stands a chance against the Bobcats on Senior Night, I say a running clock in early 3rd quarter and Bobcats take it 56-12

Be careful with the bold speech. Any team stands a chance against a team with a bad defense. That being said, I think the Bobcats are the better of two average teams.
If you think it's a running clock you have lost what little brain you had. That's a joke.
Hornet dad Wrote:If you think it's a running clock you have lost what little brain you had. That's a joke.
The joke is someone putting down another person for having an opinion. GEEEESH, RELAX.
How many players are dressing for Magoffin County?

This program has had a rough season thus far.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:How many players are dressing for Magoffin County?

This program has had a rough season thus far.
They seem to be playing much better the last 2 or 3 games. Same for the Bobcats. Should be a game that both teams give their all, but I expect nothing less.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Be careful with the bold speech. Any team stands a chance against a team with a bad defense. That being said, I think the Bobcats are the better of two average teams.

I don't know if you would call either team "average", but I do agree with you about any team standing a chance against our defense. Breathitt has improved, but anyone with a decent running game is going to give us problems. We are getting better with our turnovers, but they were costly in the Estill game. I feel like if we can hang on to the ball, we will win by two or more touchdowns, if we don't, we will be in for a ball game. Overall, I think the Bobcats have the better team, but we don't know what to expect from the Bobcat team this year. I think Combs has Magoffin going in the right direction and they have improved during the short time he has been there. With that being said, the Bobcats get their third win of the year, by a score of 35-21. Good luck to both teams.
Bobcats will win this one. The offense has found a bit of an identity using the run to set up the pass. The defense has improved. I think Breathitt by 3Td's.
I will be updating via scorestream and twitter
Any updates?
JDBobcat10 Wrote:You people, are crazy if you think Magoffin stands a chance against the Bobcats on Senior Night, I say a running clock in early 3rd quarter and Bobcats take it 56-12

We lost by 5 and like I said bobcats have a great team but where is your running clock
The Bobcats do not have a great team. They are a bottom half of 3a team this season. But they have improved.
Bobcats are scratching out wins.
I do have to say Breathitt has gotten better. Hats off to Magoffin as well. They can tote the rock pretty well and Justin has them moving in the right direction. I was more impressed with the way Moore used his QB more in the running game. That made the difference in the game in my opinion. We re not great by any means but I think offensively we stack with some good football teams. Defense still needs some work but I do see improvement.