Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County at Knott County Central 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Senior night for the Patriots.
7:30 Kickoff

Powell County comes in 2-5 averaging 24 points a game. Allowing 36 points a game. Knott County Central comes in 5-2 averaging 34 points a game..Allowing 25 points a game.

Massey Prediction: Powell County 42-34
Massey is never right. Go with Knott by 6
Knott in a low scoring battle 24 to 18
Powell if they can stop the pass in a nice game
Could go either way, but I will give the edge to the Pats!
Knott County Central 42
Powell County 21
Powell County - 38

Knott County Central - 22
[Image: tkTHx7t.png]

Pats by 21.

#atleasttheywillbeeatingataterwhilewalkingtheplank More mash taters please!!!
Neither team has a defense wouldn't be surprised to see 100 points scored between the two.
Opana Wrote:Neither team has a defense wouldn't be surprised to see 100 points scored between the two.

I'm not sure who u are I just feel like you're a jealous alumni of some kind this team is giving up 25 points a game this season that's about 30 less than last year!
Patriots win at home 35 - 24
Powell 48 Knott 46
Neither has defense but one has to win!!! Good luck to both if you like offense this will be the game to go see.
I'm alumni of kcc.. Knott co has a very impressive team this year but facts are facts.
the fact is this team improved drastically on defense they allowed 50 points a game last season and 25 this
Knott county win this game
This game is a toss up, in my opinion. Knott County needs to run the ball more to cut down on the turnovers and sacks. I think if Knott County had ran the ball more against Breathitt, they could have won the game. You have to keep defenses off balance and not allow a team just to tee off on the quarterback every play. If John Paul decides to implement the run game, I like Knott in this game, but if not, I think Powell wins. It's simple, run the ball and Knott can win. With that being said, I think Knott wins at home, by a score of 45-38. Good luck to both teams.
[Image: 1c7mzr.jpg] Wowza! Friday night lights and tatergating baby! Halftime show with Knott County nursing home seniors honoring the seniors! Genius! Patriot Nation be tearing down the bleaches JPC style brutha! #tearsandtatersgalore More mash taters please!!!
Opana Wrote:Neither team has a defense wouldn't be surprised to see 100 points scored between the two.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk1_9tv2CRuv09r_IGUWi...FP0b1HxVNg]
Look here obammy! Ole Fatpat can tell you are a vocal little fellow with 15 posts! Ole Fatpat trying to reach modatater status baby! Ole Fatpat under control and want to invite you to GTW stadium baby!Come watch the cannon and get some taters! Defense has held their own and still working on the wall! No reason to be jealous baby just cause JPC Pat's treehouse better than your brutha! #jumponthetatershipandfly More mash taters please!!!
Powell Co 42
KCC 34

KCC's last 3 games will be against pretty good competition in Powell, Estill, and Allen Central.
Knott has to run the ball to win. If they do so, they win at home. But I'm a betting man in saying they dont do that.

Powell- 42
KCC- 38
[Image: 1c82ti.jpg] Bolz JPC getting the boys ready and passing the hard hats out! Wowza! Ole Fatpat dont question the logic and genius! Ole Fatpat just writes all these lessons on the tater pad baby! #playoffboundtaterready More mash taters please!!!
Love him or hate him .. john paul is doing a great job at Knott .Going with Knott on this one . Knott by 12 .Gotta disagree with jumphooter .Knott has one of the states best QB and receivers .Powell has a very weak defense .Why would you run the ball ? Knott by 12 .
jumpshooter Wrote:Knott has to run the ball to win. If they do so, they win at home. But I'm a betting man in saying they dont do that.

Powell- 42
KCC- 38

[Image: Fs0YxHm.gif]

Jumpy, ole fatpat was on the field yesterday working with the bois on proper juking technique. All I can say is Wowza! Locomotive Luke will be seeing a bunch of one eyed pirates in his rear view all night long.....

#powellbettergettheirfeetmovin More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1cahwd.jpg] Boi Patriot Nation getting pumped up! Nursing home residents take senior night serious baby! Ole Fatpat wants to share the love baby and invite fans far and near brutha! Halftime show will be shabab! Air Raid and Ground Raid be full throttle baby like Fatpat hitting the Knott County Pool ! Only one way to hit the pool bruh and thats wide open! Patriot Band be playing the school fight song! Wowza! #passthehandkerchiefs&tatersnight More mash taters please!!!
Your an embarrassment to alumni
Lighten up Opana....geez!
Now bolz !! Leave ole fatpat be . He's da Man !! We love you fatty
opana seems to be a bit jealous af the new pats and fatpat
Opana Wrote:Your an embarrassment to alumni

[Image: 1cc2ty.jpg] Opie look her baby! What Ole Fatpat do have are a very particular set of tater skills, tater skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a tatermare for people like you. On the flip side though brutha,join ole Fatpat at tatergating party bruh! Ole Fatpat true staight up alumna! Ole Fatpat all about the love boi! #patloyaltodabone More mash taters please!!!
Pages: 1 2