Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell @ Corbin 10/14/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who ya got and why.....?
The question is by how much?
Corbin has a running clock the whole second half is my prediction... Haddix continues with his Perfect record over Bell.. Greer and Mills really have the Defense playing good, fine tuning and prepping for the playoffs. #15games
Hounds by 30
Posters this is bell county football with that said :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Corbin 49
Bell County 06
Corbin big
Corbin 63
Bell 6
Running clock in 2nd
I don't think it's Mills defense.. They have beat our ass the last three years and Mills was in blue.
Twice last year and we only score 2 touchdowns.
Our boys will play the best game of the year Friday night!!
Don't be surprised that it will be close.
You surely don't believe that. Bell is done this year
Really, just keep dancing after wins. We all know.
E's Army Wrote:You surely don't believe that. Bell is done this year

He knows what he is doing.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I don't think it's Mills defense.. They have beat our ass the last three years and Mills was in blue.
Twice last year and we only score 2 touchdowns.

Don't know why you are so butt hurt with Coach Mills. I bet you would love to have him back now.
It is clear Mills was not the problem
Mills is the problem- Mills isn't there anymore. No way bell falls off like this under him.
However, I do think Corbin bs Casey Co is looking better and better all the time
Corbin will name the score. They won't overlook Bell, that game has always been a highlighted game on both teams schedule since the beginning. Sizemore continues to improve throwing the ball and hittin open recievers, solid 3-4 rb play, and the defense is playing great. Bell is better than what they are playing right now. Sad to see such a mess on Log Mountain.
The Spread Wrote:However, I do think Corbin bs Casey Co is looking better and better all the time

Corbin will whoop Casey like a rented mule. This is the same Casey Co that slid by Ballard Memorial by 2 points. Check out the Mayfield/Ballard Memorial score this Friday night to get an idea of what level team Casey barely beat. Ballard will have a running clock put on them Friday.
Corbin by as much as they want, j v will play second half. #stateboundhounds
I feel bad for the boys from Log Mountain. Gonna be another long one on Friday night.

Corbin - 56
Bell Co. - 14
Bobcat4years Wrote:Our boys will play the best game of the year Friday night!!
Don't be surprised that it will be close.

I agree. Those boys haven't forgot what they've been taught their whole life. They hate Corbin, they will play their tails off Friday. Not for their coach or for their administration. They'll forget everything Amos McCreary has taught them this year and play their absolute best football Friday. I still think Corbin wins by 14, but I think the game is closer than the scoreboard indicates and I think the hounds wake up sore Saturday.
Corbin by a bunch. Big bunch.
Corbin big
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I agree. Those boys haven't forgot what they've been taught their whole life. They hate Corbin, they will play their tails off Friday. Not for their coach or for their administration. They'll forget everything Amos McCreary has taught them this year and play their absolute best football Friday. I still think Corbin wins by 14, but I think the game is closer than the scoreboard indicates and I think the hounds wake up sore Saturday.

The boys are not the problem, they know how to play. The problem is what they are being ask to do. The defense they are trying to run does not work in this part of the country and it is totally different than anything those boys have done. The offense is another matter, it may look similar but it is so simple. It is like a k-2 offense.
Corbin by as many as they want
Bossdaddy Wrote:Corbin by as much as they want, j v will play second half. #stateboundhounds

#stateSEMIboundhounds Confusednicker:
Last I checked that's still better than one and done Whitley
Corbin - 48

Bell County - 21
corbin win 41-7
Corbin runs clock second quarter.
Pages: 1 2 3